- 41% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ben’s full profile.
I travel a lot for work. I do not typically couchsurf on these work trips - but I love to meet fellow travelers and other citizens of this beautiful world.
I'm a very open and laid back person that likes to have fun and experience new things. When i'm travelling i love to just wander around and experience a location and what it has to offer. But despite that i like to visit attractions of the various locations i travel to, i also want to see the more hidden "treasures" of a city. I also like to relax while travelling and relaxing includes going out in the evening of course. I'm not a party-hard club person, but i do like small bars/pubs etc which i find way nicer and cozyer than big and noisy clubs.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
The reason i'm couchsurfing is because i want to meet the local people when i'm travelling. I'm very interested in other peoples cultures and habits and think that couchsurfing is a great way to experience this. Like i said before, i also want to experience stuff that isn't well known to most tourists and from what i've heard from people, the people you stay with are mostly happy to show you their city
My interests include:
- Politics: I'm very interested in politics and love to have political discussions from time to time. But only as long as it's in a somewhat moderate and tolerant tone.
- Sightseeing: I like almost any kind of sightseeing. Museums, parks, amusement parks, you name it.
- Being active: When i travel i walk, bike and hike as much as i can.
- Drinking: I love drinking. But also as mentioned i'm not a party person and i'm not too fond of going to big clubs. When i go out i prefer to go to bars or pubs. the smaller and cozyer, the better!
- Cars: I am obsessed with them - I currently have 4 cars (don't ask me why) and I care for them like a doting father would. I also ride a motorbike and quadbike in the deserts of UAE
Music, Movies, and Books
Atomic habits, Zero to One, Homo Deus,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Scuba diving at the great barrier reef
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd love to share and learn from each and everyone of you - I believe everyone has something to offer
What I Can Share with Hosts
A bottle of their favourite alcoholic beverage, crazy travel stories/misadventures and a small souvenir from home
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates