Not Accepting Guests
- 11% response rate
- Last login 10 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see BERKGVIST’s full profile. It’s free!
Petite indonesian, recently moved to new york. Im taking a time off from work to travel around US until end of october!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people and learn about their cultures
Spanish, exercise, brunch, travelling, music, events
- eating out
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
electro, indie, trance and reggae.
I am into old classic kind of movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Only one amazing thing?
1) hokkaido ice festival is really awesome
2) Temples at srilanka surprised me
3) my first experienced diving at maldives
4) i think i could stay forever in cappadocia turkey
5) hugging tiger at kanchanaburi is totally cool
6) Love at first sight with la sagrada familia
7) Got my sexy tan at morrocco, actually in the blue city called chefchaouen
8) Swim like a mermaid in boracay ( i meant, im really in mermaid customes)
9) Snorkeling with the whale shark in cebu
10) Kayaking in madrid el retiro de jarnes and made my kayak boat turned 360 degree without going anywhere. I just succesfully made a sea traffic without trying so hard.
I think more amazing things in life yet to come
What I Can Share with Hosts
I am not local, so i might not be the best in sharing any of singapore cultures.
I have been living in singapore for 5 years, and i can help or guide you on the direction. But it does not mean that i will baby spoon you. So please do your homework on what you want to see and you're going to do.
I rarely cook at home. I have a busy hectic lifestyle, so i usually eat outside.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Japan, Maldives, Mauritius, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore