Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pimpisut’s full profile. It’s free!
Get out of Thailand as often as possible
I am an easy going and friendly person. I always want to travel. Since I was in highschool I always want to leave Thailand. I've traveled to a few places abroad. For me it's always fun gaining new experiences and learning languages. After taking a long break by moving to Austin, Texas, I'm back in Thailand and will relocate to Melbourne, Australia for grad school. My plan for Australia is to have fun, meet people, learn as much as I can from grad school and graduate asap so I can start travelling agin!!!
Work hard, play harder. I believe that I have right to do everything as long as it doesn't cause any problems to myself and other people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Was introduced to couchsurfing by my friend who I met at Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Listening to and reading travelling stories
- Finding places for cheap good food
- Meeting people
- Watching movies
and of course Travelling
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- My motorbike trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay in Vietnam. It was actually my second time riding a motorcycle on a main road. First time was in Na Trang,which is also in Vietnam only 3 days before I did this motorbike trip. No traffic lights in Vietnam and ppl drive on the left side there.
- I made a decision to relocate from Bangkok to Austin, Texas within one night. Bought a plane ticket and just took off. It turned out to be one the best decisions I've made in my life so far. I ended up staying there for 5 months and a half. Moved 4 times and got a chance to live in a coop with 11 housemates. Met a lot of fun and intersting people and made friends with lots of cool people. Partied like mad whenever I got a chace. Had a blast every time I walked out of my house and always followed by lots of crazy stories to tell + good memories.
Countries I’ve Visited
Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Thailand, United States