Maybe Accepting Guests
- 50% response rate
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see BILBOBERLIN’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a product of France, so write me in French if you can! I have a 16 years old Dutch/French angel and we live together in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
I'm vegan, my son is vegetarian. He started!
I don't care much for names and facts, but I care for people. From a movie, I will surely forget the title and the name of the director, maybe even the plot, but never the feelings and the faces. I love eyes, mouths, faces, intimacy and silence, music and laughters, casualty and deepness, absurdity and self-irony.
I love words, even if they make me crazy and are responsible for most of the fights and wars. I don't like these last two.
My favorite letter is @
I decided to stop counting the years of my life with 33. That was quite some years ago...
2Through the creation of a person's right and left chimeras, some facets of the individual, which couldn't be seen in their original face, are suddenly revealed. As if some secrets and feelings preferred to be concealed behind the face's asymmetry."
@ me in my book "Publik-Privat"
"Il y a un proverbe Bérichon qui dit "Méfiez-vous des proverbes Chinois"!
"Les langues ne devraient exister que pour s'embrasser!"
"Et si le sens de la vie ne se trouve pas en regardant le monde, si le sens de la vie n'existe que dans ce petit grain de poussière là ... Il va falloir que je fasse attention en faisant le ménage!"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Mostly hosting, sometimes surfing.
Since about 2 years, I do not take very often new people... My place is already busy enough with recidivists guests who usually don't update the amount of days they are staying here. Lazy bones!!! :-)
I used to be an active Hospitality Club member. But I decided to ignore them: they do not allow HTML Tags, so they don't trust their users. I just realized that HTML Tags are history in CS too, and it seriously disappoints me!
I'm also a "silent" member of BeWelcome, but it is not much happening there and the site lay-out is not really appealing for my taste.
The new policy of CS is not really tasty too...
It brings some life and some troubles too!
* Analyzing human faces
* Inventing and developing theories, philosophies, religions...
* Languages, grammar, orthography, etymology.
* Stories from people; lies if nicely told are ok too.
* Dancing day time on the Sunday raves in Berlin.
* Black balsam from Riga: it is so bad you have to test it again and again to be sure of it :-), it's how I started loving it.
Check the Black Balsam experience :-)
* Dreamcatchers and other jokes from Sylvaan.
Music, Movies, and Books
Electro and cross-overs
Zombination * Trentemøller * Nôze * Moderat *** plus some classics like The Cure, Einstürzende Neubauten, Tuxedomoon, Madonna, Gainsbourg, Bardot, Birkin... and Carla Brunni (if she would have use her position to put a bomb in Sarkozy's ass, I would like her even more)
"Enter the Void" from Gaspar Noé * "Vier Minuten" from Chris Kraus * "La file sur le pont" de Patrice Leconte * "Kamikaze girls" from Tetsuya Nakashima * "Shortbus" from John Cameron Mitchell * "Max Headroom, 20 minutes into the future" TV Serie from Annabel Jankel & Rocky Morton * "Leaving Las Vegas" from Mike Figgis * "Magnolia" from Paul Thomas Anderson * "Dangerous Liaisons" from Stephen Frears * "Das Experiment" from Oliver Hirschbiegel * "Falling Down" from Joel Schumacher * "The hours" & "The reader" from Stephen Daldry * "Butterfly Kiss" from Michael Winterbottom * "The Matrix" from Andy Wachowski * "Birdy" from Alan Parker * "Abyss" from James Cameron ... all from David Lynch & Krzyzstof Kieslowski... French movies, I love Brigitte Bardot! ... Many asiatic movies too but I usually forget the names of the directors.
"Le petit prince" d'Antoine de St Exupéry * "Stupeur et tremblements" d'Amélie Nothomb * "Illusions" from Richard Bach * "Hiroshima mon amour" de Marguerite Duras * "L'écume des jours" de Boris Vian * "La fin des temps" D'Haruki Murakami * "Der Schwarm" von Franz Schätzling ... And a lot of scientific, psychological, neurological literature, I would not like to make you crazy with that!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 4 major art exhibitions in Berlin in 2013!
- Witnessing the head of my beautiful sweet angel of a kid growing from under the table, above the table and now above my own head!
- Crowd surfing on my roof on new years eve 2008/2009, thanks to Massimo.
- Make a hole in the desert sand and put my head inside to get some shadow :-D
- Swim with a dolphin until I nearly drawn and get rescued by a fisherman boat.
- Getting my tent pushed by a Hippopotamus.
- Coming to Berlin for a concert (Einstürzende Neubauten) and stay there 29 years.
- Seeing the Berlin wall falling apart: I thought that was the only stable thing in my life!
- Say "Ich gehe ins Klo" instead of "ich gehe aufs klo" 10 years long, before a German person mentioned it.
- Play hide and seek with my son at the jewish monument in Berlin.
Teach, Learn, Share
Eager to learn about new ideas & new sounds.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In