- 100% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bima Goode’s full profile.
Sallam and Salute!
I'm Bima(Goode), some people call me Dima aswell, and I have Bachelor's in Psychology (BA). Currently master student of philosophy in Malaysia. I love traveling and writing. I am also a researcher with my focuses are in Clinical psychology, gender and ethnics issues. I cannot read your personality by your face, and I tell you the secret of them! I like listening song and singing, singing makes me happy, and I like to learn Italian, that's an amazing language. I learn Hebrew, and I learn spanish too!
I respect any religion, race and ethnic. I'm open minded person and I do like to learn other things.
after couchsurfing, the guest should always leave a reference as soon as possible. Sometimes I write it on my last day with the guest, so that they get it as soon as they leave.
NO PASSWORD needed
(But, I need you read all of my profile)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Want to share knowledge and experience. And to see any backround of people from around the world with open minded view.
Travelling and love food, I like Eurovision. If you ask me about Eurovision, I can tell you like I'm reading a novel. I love culture and mythology, if you have horror story, just tell me. It will be great.
- video games
- food and drinks
Music, Movies, and Books
- Psychology books
- Journal and Research Books
- fantasy and Sci-Fi books
- Horror Movies
- Super Hero Movies (especially Marvel)
- Disney Movies (without happy ending)
- Documentary Movies
- All Eurovision Music
- Classic, Orchestra, Opera and Folk Music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I was a volunteer of Mental Health in Sri Lanka 2017 for 3 months in 2017
- Being Tourism Ambassador of Pekanbaru 2018
- Participant for student exchange in Malaysia for a month in 2019
- Moderator in International Conference in 2021 Twice
- Presenter in several International conferences and Forum 2021-2022
- judge in Bujang Dara Kecik Pekanbaru 2023 in Minat Bakar section
- Being Couchsurfing Ambassador of Pekanbaru in 2020
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you about my folk dance, how to cook our traditional food and I will share you our culture
Do you know if there is old city in Pekanbaru ? Let's find out!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I'm down to earth, I could provide safe place for staying, take you around the city, and sometimes I cook, and we can share the meals ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In