Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bojana’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
meeting new interesting people and cultures, networking, sharing interests and experiences, having fun.
so far I have met some really nice, inspiring and intelligent people.
- I love unusual, nice things; when you are able to create something extraordinary out of something ordinary
- working as a model
- keen singer (Alto 2), I have been singing for 15 years in various choirs and two bands
- playing the piano
- I love organising parties (had quite a few in my apartment in Belgrade)
- regular cinema goer
Music, Movies, and Books
- very fond of good thrillers, comedies, cartoons and dramas
- The Eternal Shine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favourite movies
- really miscellaneous: psychedelic rock, electro pop, chill out, 80s electro, Serbian folk, classical...
- Herman Hesse
- Milan Kundera
Teach, Learn, Share
- teach: English, Serbian
- improve: Spanish
- learn: Russian
- share: chamber choir or a band needing an alto
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Macedonia, Malaysia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Turkey