Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nikola’s full profile. It’s free!
Kill Raymond Kulinsky. Protect the politician. Retrieve the diamonds (optional).
If I knew "all about me", I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be writing this thing right now. That said, here's a couple of random "facts" I think might be true about me:
- I'm male.
- I like to wander - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- I'm still trying to figure out if I believe in spirituality.
- I am pretty down-to-earth.
- I collect random objects as symbols of situations and people from the past.
- I feel great when my planner is filled out.
- I enjoy people who don't have a planner.
- My dream is to take a peek at all corners of the Earth.
- When I was really young, I had an educational book with descriptions of about 350 professions. So I decided to play pretend and act out every single one, one profession a day. I took me about a year to finish the game. I would like to play that game one more time.
- If I were a piece of art, I would be this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6u5D-5LWSg
Now, I know this might not say that much, but hey, you can still take a look at what others think of me down below.
"The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are." Carl Jung
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am not that active, but when I am, I'm all about Couchsurfing...
I've met pretty interesting people so far...
languages, music, different cultures, traveling, national cuisines, reading and discovering the world and its beauties ...
Music, Movies, and Books
movies - Trainspotting, The Beginners, The Science of Sleep, Inglorious Bastards , Clockwork Orange and many more...
books - 1984., The count of Monte Cristo, The Kite runner, Seven years in Tibet and many more...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Belgium, Macedonia, Serbia