Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see BOL2RY’s full profile. It’s free!
Warning ! look at my couch info !Ready for the next year to host maximum people I can and visit a lot of country ! Welcome all !
We are very simple couple who like travelling and meeting people from all over the world!
I work at the national geographic institute of France and Gaelle my wife works in music industry.
We enjoy being with our friends and share good meals!
life is a beautiful big party !
Everything can become true! Stop dreaming and live your dreams!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want everyone on the earth to see my beautiful city : PARIS
My CouchSurfing Stats
Last edit : March 24th 2010
- Number of CouchSurfers : 158
- Number of Nights : ... no more counting...
- My first hosting was on : July 13, 2006
- My last hosting was on : March 12, 2010
- Number of Places : 12
- Number of Nights : 38
- My First CouchSurf : January 20, 2006
- My Last CouchSurf : November, 2009
- various nationalities I accomodated : 6
America : 4
Australia : 1
Austria : 3
Germany : 2
Quebec : 1
Russia : 1
- various nationalities I surfed : 3
Sweden : 1
Netherlands : 2
Germany : 1
- Went to Stockholm for my first couchsurfing experience !!! was amazing and very greatful ;) Wait for the next one !
- There's my second time : 3 days in Amsterdam in 2 differents couchs, met a lot of nice people, thanks cs again !
- Third travel : a really nice girl host me in Koln in her "castle" with her 2 flatmates. Great !
- First time in hoster : I host two (perfect) american girls during bastille day, and it was amazing again, I love their and I love CS !
Cinema, sports(football), music(punk rock pop...), video games, Japan, and people from around the world !!! :)
and where you are from :
- video games
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : The professional (Leon),Amélie poulain
Music : Dredg, Offspring, Muse, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Radiohead, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Neil Young..
Books : Bernard Werber
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
almost died on Piazza San Pietro, when Benedicto XVI was sacred !
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach french, I want to improve my english, and I especially want to learn japanese and spanish !
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cabo Verde, Chile, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macedonia, Martinique, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In