Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stéphane’s full profile. It’s free!
Easy going and open-minded is what you need to know about me. I've met great people along the way while travelling, it's something that gives you the most wonderful experiences in your life so why not grab this opportunity?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
At the moment, I sometimes go to CS events (so many in Paris). I am glad to take CSers to the places I like and help them in this big city.
My first Couchsurfing experience was amazing : spent 2 nights at Busan with the most welcoming Korean family!
People who surfed my couch have been wonderful so far.
Exploring the world and trying something different whenever I can.
I am not so good but I do like cooking.
I started taking hip hop dance classes and I love it!
Basketball is my passion. During my trips I just love going to a court and play with local people, it's a good way to make new friends too. The sound of the ball bouncing just can't get out of my head!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Coach Carter, Drive, Into the Wild, L'auberge espagnole, Lost in translation, The pursuit of happiness, LOTR, The Place beyond the Pines, Cloud Atlas, Million Dollar Baby, In the Mood for Love
Music: Bonobo, Justice, Skrillex, Hardwell, Jonas Mantey, Kavinsky, Daft Punk, Coldplay, Eminem, Nirvana, Woodkid, Sigur Ros
Books: Delay the real world, Freakonomics, Thinking fast and slow, The Art of a Beautiful Game, Into the Wild, Harry Potter, A Year in the Merde
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Helped to design a child-friendly latrine for disaster areas or refugee camps during my internship in Copenhagen
- Ended a trip in China at the Great Wall : breathtaking
- Attended a Sumo tournament in Tokyo, the sexiest obese on earth
- Last one to embark on a plane (10 min before the take-off), it was the rush of my life!
- New year's eve in Sydney with amazing fireworks
- Played basketball at the most popular playground in Hong Kong (Victoria Park)
- Played in an impro comedy show in Amsterdam
Teach, Learn, Share
Do you want to practice your French? Let's go!
If you like Asian food (Viet, Chinese, Thai, Jap, Korean...) I know nice and cheap restaurants in Paris.
I can teach you the perfect way to cook rice (all you need is a rice cooker haha) and how to make crepes.
And if you want to play Bball, you're welcome to join me and my friends.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Germany, Guadeloupe, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands Antilles, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Denmark, Netherlands