Maybe Accepting Guests
- 75% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Borut’s full profile.
Diving in to the deep and broad world of loose leaf tea and Chinese Tuina massage while making Fenix, my oldtimer camper van, travel ready 😁
I feel stuff and I go with it. I do not accept or respond to copy paste requests of people who don't read profiles. That being said, I might be the one with a copy/paste response or none at all. Ljubljana is getting more requests than I anticipated and I just can't keep up sometimes🤦♂️
Your actions will bite you in the ass. But you can make it into a kiss 😘
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I give people a place to sleep when I'm able :)
It's great that all these other people enjoy doing the same :D
Well, since Love is the background of all interest I would say I am interested in Love in it's many forms. Oh, also Magic and how stuff works :) That, in effect, translates into photography, skateboarding, Nature (particularly trees), drawing, singing, profound and genuine conversations, etc, etc.
- law of attraction
Music, Movies, and Books
Most od what Tarantino's done, Pulp fiction, of course, taking the crown. ALL Villnueve's films. Shawshank redemption, Leon, Big Lebowski, the whole Alien series, All is lost, Dallas buyer's club, The Matrix triology...
Music... of all the stuff I listen I guess Bach makes everything else sound like band practice. But it's not all I listen to. Radiohead, The Doors, NOFX, St. Germaine, Rory Gallagher and many many more.
Yeah, books? The recent book I'm working through is The Creative Act by Rick Rubin.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Done the Compostella which was the single, most profound and conscious altering experiences of my life.
Really loved a woman.
Every time I skate or take pictures or both together.
When writing a request, include the words "Moonlight meadow" in it.
Teach, Learn, Share
Oh man, I have so much to share I my head could explode. However, let me start with this:
- 7 is a really good number.
- A real smile makes wrinkles around peoples eyes. A fake one only around the mouth :)
- Dry tree leaves (also paper) are a good insulator. I stuffed them behind my clothes when I slept outside without a sleeping bag. It's also a good 'travel light' technique :) Leaves (on the trees) also shield you from UV light. That's why a hot summer's day is best spent under something green and living.
- Try to be completely honest with yourself all the time. Its the greatest solution to problems. In fact, insincere is what causes problems in the first place.
- being in a reality show can be a real mindfuck.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Laughs, chilling, crazy and barely executable ideas, massage, a couch, rickety ride with an old campervan, photography and skaboarding lessons 🙂
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Slovenia