Maybe Accepting Guests
- 56% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago ago ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bree’s full profile.
New to having a profile, but I’m no stranger to Couchsurfing as I’ve been hosting and staying with fellow Couchsurfers for years now with my partner (check out Joe Gelay’s profile and reviews where we have most shared reviews https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1000468897?utm_campaign=profile_share&utm_source=couchsurfing-ios)
I’m a conservationist with a passion for traveling and connecting to learn and share, a very weird passion for getting out of my comfort zone to the most terrifying degree, and a dangerous passion for too much hot sauce on everything.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is a great gateway for people to have equitable access to traveling and meeting people from different walks of life. In an age of so much impersonal connectivity, I love how authentic this space and community always is. Also, I love laughing along at the coolest stories folks have to share and getting inspired on how to make my own place look less boring.
- tv series
- social justice
- different cultures
- compartir experiencias
- pop culture
- conocer lugares
Music, Movies, and Books
- Latinx Alternativo y Rock, Reggaetón, Alternative, Emo, R&B, Rap, Psychedelic Cumbia, Jazz
- Love all genres but especially horror. Recent favorite of last year is Nope 🛸 Scream franchise for lifeeee🔪👻
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac and Pleasure Activism by adrienne maree brown. Latinx authors 🧡
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Tried out Couchsurfing and made it part of my life :)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can help you veganize your favorite recipes! (I promise, it will taste just as good!)
- I can help you with your Spanish if you’re learning!
- I love learning about people’s unique cultural, religious, and spiritual backgrounds!
- Sharing paranormal/ghost stories is my favorite!
What I Can Share with Hosts
The best podcast for your interest, an encyclopedic pop cultural knowledge for your next bar trivia or jeopardy game, and what the heck your sun, moon, and rising signs mean.
Countries I’ve Visited
Costa Rica, England, France, Honduras, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru
Countries I’ve Lived In
Costa Rica, Peru, United States