Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bruno’s full profile.
Monkey man searching for experiences and real connections. My physical body originated in Burgos, Spain. My spiritual soul belongs, like yours, to the whole universe. 🌌
Plant-based, real fooder but flexible in times of need (and fun). 🌱
My new basement is Santoña, in the beautiful and wild north Spanish coast. 🌊
Currently working as an online Spanish teacher. Check my profile: https://preply.com/en/tutor/304620/
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
From the moment I knew Couchsurfing, I loved the idea it represents. I think that the chance of travelling at the same time you share experiences with your host has the potentiality of creating moments of real bliss and gives you real connection with the world.🌍✨
My greatest passion in life is discovering new places, people and adventures.
I love to do physical activities. Especially those that contain some sort of risk or inner exploration. I have been practising parkour and aggressive roller-skating since I was a teen and I still do it from time to time. I also love skiing once a year; also, I'm falling in love with snowboarding... Such a cool sport. I also fancy rock climbing, but I haven't done it much, though (I'm more than open to join any couchsurfer to the rocks.). I am now practising free skating since a year and a half ago.
How do I feed my immortal soul? Well, I have been meditating on and off since 2013, along with practising different kinds of yoga such as hatha, kundalini and jivamukti. I can feel the prana, baby! 😉
I am learning to play the guitar as I love everything related to music of all kinds. Also, you can hear me singing from time to time (Still gotta learn how to do it, though 🤷🏻♂️)
I also enjoy watching good movies as well as reading those kinds of books that have the ability to touch your soul.
I also edit videos from time to time. In fact, I have a past hitchhiking experience getting cooked, I leave the playlist for you here in case you want to follow the adventure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAmJEeqvb4&index=2&list=PLg6vmDKE-3YhP1uV1BCulDKWLycyL0XgU
- rock climbing
- extreme sports
- roller skating
- kundalini yoga
- roller skate
Music, Movies, and Books
Let's talk about this over a good convo.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Hitchhiked around more than 13 countries for 5 weeks.
-Slept on a boat 20 kilometers from Amsterdam with an adorable family that gave my friend and me a ride. ⚓
-Hitchhiked all around Poland for a couple of weeks, couchsurfing with some of the most hospitable people I've ever met. 🇵🇱
- Joined a huachil ceremony in the fields of London for a weekend.
- Worked at a couple of restaurants and volunteered at a hostel in London for some moths.
- Survived the 2020 pandemic 😷
- Spoke and shared good vibes with innumerable random people in the street. (I'm a former shy fella who has and is still looking for improving himself)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I am, according to 9/10 of my students (there's always that one guy 😜) a pretty good online Spanish teacher. I can teach Spanish and English in any level and Italian in a beginner and intermediate one.
- I love guiding meditations, and I'm training to be a yoga teacher, so it'd be a pleasure for me to guide you through some asanas and pranayama.
- I can give tips about virtually any kind of sports, especially acrobatics, parkour, and roller skating. In addition, I spent a year working as a gym trainer, so It'd be a pleasure to teach you some exercises as well as helping you with your fitness program.
- I can teach you how to meet people in virtually any situation.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Vegan dishes, good company and deep conversations.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Italy, Poland, Scotland, Spain