- 43% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see caitriona’s full profile.
Let me just clear it again that this is not a dating site!!! ‼️ Im sorry but i do NOT respond /and or accept requests with EMPTY profile and specially without Reference so please don’t bother sending.
If you needed a place to stay because you have a connecting flight, im sorry my place is not u. After all CS is designed for exchanging travel experiences, connecting to different people with different cultures and sharing the same goal — travels and fun. Please make sure too you have read carefully the sleeping arrangements in my new place (as i no longer stay in my old flat where i used to accept as many as 7 guests).
Now let’s get back to the main topic.
caitrionatravels - instagram Am an outgoing, friendly person who loves to see what is out there and love to meet different people with different backgrounds, ethnicity and cultures from all over the world.. im a self-taught artist and I mostly work on oils and acrylics. I love meeting random people, locals, travelers and leaving them smile on their faces every time i left them even with a simple portrait sketch. Fb page : caitrionarts Instagram : caitrionarts
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Past 2013 we been hosting a lot of different nationalities which I find it really interesting specially sharing cultures and interests...
Pictures can tell our previous experiences with different CS.
My interests includes painting and I am into portraiture, and still life. Im a bathroom singer also and loves to play with guitar as a stress reliever at times. I like playing puzzle making my head bleeds
you can check me out on my IG = caitrionarts
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
There is nothing more interesting for me but an animated movie!
Books? I'm more into researching than reading...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Diving from the highest peak of the falls! scary though! but was fun.
2. Got locked in accidentally by my host kids' (in Tbilisi) 3 hours before my flight and police have to come and open it up! Missed my flight and ends up in the pub!! And had an amazing partying night with college students!
3. Drove in a very narrow steepy, dark, scary cliff at the back of the cemetery for 20 mins together with 2 other CS friends!! It was really scary we thought we will not make it!! But oh yeah we did!! End up with nice cold beer at the end of the day!
4. Was unable to enter the border of Oman for Musandam trip, but then ended up in Oman Madha (part of Oman territory) and I was blown away with it's hidden beauty!
5. Missing 3 flights from Bosnia to Dubai and ends up partying with a local family!. (well that's a hell long story)
6. Losing passport in 5 hours in the busy street of Uganda.. (phew! now that is really the worst!)
7. And of course meeting a lot of nice friendly people anywhere, everywhere.
8. Losing iPad in India
What I Can Share with Hosts
I used to lived in a big apartment where i hosted a lot of travelers in past, but now im having a 1 smaller room rented out. I have this sofa-bed- couch (where sometimes my friends or guest sleeps) in a sharing bedroom with me. If you're ok to sleep there or on the carpeted floor and chit chat crazy adventures, then I can offer you my place.
I'm ok for meet ups and I don't mind showing them around in UAE. If you need assistance for city sightseeing, tours, getting to know the places on where to and how to you can count on me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, United Arab Emirates