Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Carles’s full profile. It’s free!
Go around knowing people and having experiences
I'm Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, I love to live here, it's really the most wonderful and beatifull city in the world, even tough living here, I'm never tired of it's beautys!
I've been working on tourism industry over 8 years, at hotels and travel agencies. I love travel around and know cultures and different people! I'm from a very simple family wich comes from the suburbs of Rio de Janeiro and brazilians reality is kind of hard, but all this made me become a nice and stronger man (I think so;)
I'm from a baptist christian comunity where I sing, participates in plays as actor, director, play with kids and etc... Part of my weekend is dedicated to this area, and I love it! There are to much things to say here... oh God!
I understand that God create us for his Glory and I live for this, I love Him!
1. Music, it moves me in my days... inside the bus, walking on the streets, parties... I love music!
2. Food! I love to eat... Loves! It's my pleasure!
3. Sleep... How it's perfect eat and than sleep (and become fat, I don't use to do that... just because I don't have time for, ehehe)
4. My friends.... They are part of my life, a very important part!
5. I would love to say books, I like to read but I'm lazy, eventhough I really like to read a nice book
etc.. etc.. etc..
Music, Movies, and Books
Cinema? I simply don't live whitout it!
Now I'm reading a book that I don't have idea of the name in English!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, France, Germany, Italy, Mozambique, Netherlands, Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In