Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Caroline’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm an easy-going person and I enjoy meeting new people. I love speaking foreign languages (mostly english and spanish).
I especially enjoy outdoors activities such as biking, bushwalking, rock climbing, skiing, horse-riding, etc. I love new and/or uncommon activities. Any extreme sport is welcome ! I try to keep my week-ends as busy as possible by organizing or joining trips.
I also enjoy the city life and I'm always up for going to the cinema, theater, museum or just having a couple of drinks with some friends. I also enjoy playing cards games.
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Spending three days in the deepest Amazonia with my brother, two guides, a canoe and an impressive amount of wildlife. A really enjoyable, stimulating and sometimes frightening experience !
- Ice skating on huge frozen lakes a whole winter in Sweden, as well as going to the northern part of Sweden at -20 degrees for dog-sledging and moto snowing. We almost slept at a really amazing Ice Hotel during that trip.
- Going to Spain when I was 14 and 17 at my penpal's places.
- Training my horse all by myself and teaching him so many things. All the amazing horse-riding excursions I've been doing with him will remain forever in my memory.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Croatia, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Sweden