N'Accepte pas d'Invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 11 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Casey. L'inscription est gratuite !
Work harder to earn as much as money I can, then restart my journey.
Finished my 7-month-round-Asia trip, back home and back to work.
Treat people the ways you wanna be treated, bear this in mind.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
After my first backpacking trip in Singapore and Malaysia in 2009, I looked for numerous related information online planning for my next trip and I accidentally found Couchsurfing.
Every single CS experience including hosting, surfing and traveling is truly unique and incomparable. I treasure every CSer I met in the past and going to meet in the future.
Fishing, biking, cooking, camping, playing badminton and volleyball, trying new things
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
"The Time Traveler's Wife"(2009)-USA
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
* Taj Mahal in India.
* A local market with many local products in Jaipur, india, don't know the name of it, but it's cool.
* Shangri-la in China, the beautiful blue sky and tibetan people were so nice, felt unbelievably calm there.
* Trekking in rainforest in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
* Arirang Mass Gymnastics in North Korea, thought the ticket priced 800RMB, but it's really really worth watching.
* Volunteering in Bodhgaya, India
* Paragliding in Pokhara, Nepal
Pays que j'ai visités
Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, North Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu