Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Casey’s full profile. It’s free!
Work harder to earn as much as money I can, then restart my journey.
Finished my 7-month-round-Asia trip, back home and back to work.
Treat people the ways you wanna be treated, bear this in mind.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
After my first backpacking trip in Singapore and Malaysia in 2009, I looked for numerous related information online planning for my next trip and I accidentally found Couchsurfing.
Every single CS experience including hosting, surfing and traveling is truly unique and incomparable. I treasure every CSer I met in the past and going to meet in the future.
Fishing, biking, cooking, camping, playing badminton and volleyball, trying new things
Music, Movies, and Books
"The Time Traveler's Wife"(2009)-USA
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Taj Mahal in India.
* A local market with many local products in Jaipur, india, don't know the name of it, but it's cool.
* Shangri-la in China, the beautiful blue sky and tibetan people were so nice, felt unbelievably calm there.
* Trekking in rainforest in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
* Arirang Mass Gymnastics in North Korea, thought the ticket priced 800RMB, but it's really really worth watching.
* Volunteering in Bodhgaya, India
* Paragliding in Pokhara, Nepal
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, North Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In