Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Casper’s full profile. It’s free!
So i am Casper. Almost 30 years old now. And i've been playing and working with computer systems, networks and other technology for quite some time now. I just love it when some complex problem comes out of nowhere and i get to spend some time fixing it, making life easier for someone else.
But i also love to spend time in nature. I like camping, stargazing, campfires and all the animals (and bugs) that come with it.
Right now i'm starting my quest to travel the globe. After working in Information Technology for 10 years i've lost my passion and dedication. I still like solving complex matters but i feel like i am missing something. Some goal or purpose to do something good with my time aside from making money and helping others to make more money.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Looking for interesting people near me during my travel to:
* More will follow
- animal welfare
- human rights
- computer science
- internet of things
Music, Movies, and Books
* Really all kinds of music (Rock, Hiphop, Metal, Dance, Trance, Goa, Electro, Punk, Trap, Disco, Pop, Drum and Bass, Classical)
* Except native Dutch music and don't fancy RnB so much although the older RnB from the 80s and 90s is pretty nice. ;)
* Mostly read books for learning but the last book i read was The Circle and that was pretty good.
* Best book i have ever read must be Winnetou when i was little. Great stories in there.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Doing skydiving courses with my best friends.
Teach, Learn, Share
* Would like to learn more about your culture
* About your history
* About your language
* About your beliefs
* And i would like to learn more about photography, film and making documentaries.
* I can teach you how to work with computer hard and software
* How to set up networks and keep them secure
* How to start your own website/webshop
* How to provide services to customers
What I Can Share with Hosts
* The few stories i have created in these 29 years
* My knowledge about computer science
* I can help you install your printer! ^^
Disclaimer: More stories will be created while the quest advances, while the beginning might be limited to only a few stories the end of the quest might contain a broad selection of categories to choose from.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
Countries I’ve Lived In