Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Christian’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy NZ and get to know a bunch of cool people!!
I'm a 25 year old guy from Denmark who is moving to Auckland, NZ from January 10, 2013 due to work. I'm a energetic guy with loads of humor. I love to hang out with people, explore the city, and have fun.
I'm looking for a couch to crash when I arrive in Auckland and until I find my own place asap.
I'm always looking to meet new people and have loads of different experiences! You're more than welcome to message me, I'm mostly game for fun, coffee or whatever :)
Make the best of everything.
Being negative and angry is downright boring.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've had the most awesome CS experiences. I'm definitely going to host other CS'ers in the future when I get the chance - wherever in the world I live :)
Surfed, but not hosted yet. Participated in events (which are awesome!)
Music, Food & Wine, Fitness, Travel, Culture, DJing, Everything Tech and a lot more I can't remember right now :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Met President Obama and the 'Governator' Arnold S. during COP15 in Copenhagen
- DJed for 4000 people at an awesome club in Barcelona, Spain
- Traveled through Ghana, Africa with all what is has to offer
- Volunteered for an amazing summer camp for Danish and refugee children promoting integration and cross-national friendships