Wants to Meet Up
- 0% response rate
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Changman’s full profile.
I an passionate traveler who trying to learn new cultures and people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Simply speaking, I love people and hope to make like-minded friends.
Meeting interesting people with humanities and wits often leads me to creative and hilarious moments which I have never experienced. Sometimes, there are racial discrimination during my travel, but a majority of people are welcoming me and I love those people who can share beautiful thoughts and mind with me. Therefore, never stop exploring you!!!
I'd love to
- conversate about deep human feelings
- work with Autistic Children and Adults
- meet travelers from other countries with different backgrounds.
- talk with creative, open-minded and adventurous folks with wits from other countries.
- learn how to cook healthy foods or international foods.
- human rights
- table tennis
- fortune telling
- health and fitness
- brave humans
Music, Movies, and Books
- Fucking Berlin
- The time traveler's wife
- Call me by your name
- AI (Artificial Intelligence )
- X-men series
- Norwegian woods by Murakami Haruki
- Biology textbooks 😆
- EDM, Jason Mraz, Psy, Andrei Bocelli, Michael Jackson
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Meeting Scruffy (the dog in the picture)
- Studying Biology
- Driving in desert of California
- Hot Spring in Bagby, Oregon US
- Rollercoaster, top of the building in Las Vegas
- Teaching English to Japanese students as a native Korean speaker
Teach, Learn, Share
- Korean foods
- Table tennis, Bowling
- Korean, English and Japanese
- Taking care of Autistic Children and Adults and folks with Down syndrome
- German (I'll study at University)
- Sports Medicine and Physiology
- Fitness or Work out
- a Good Company
- My experiences in South Korea, Japan and the United States
- Korean Foods
- Korean Language
- English and Japanese
- and more
What I Can Share with Hosts
I know how to read Fortune Telling (40% accuracy based on Statistics)
I can be a tour guide or a good company or more...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Italy, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States