Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 17 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Chanh’s full profile. It’s free!
- I'm a new couchsurfer. Love to travel and explore the new landscapes and new culture in the world. Start traveling this year in USA in April, Singapore and Thailand in May by using couchsurfering to figure it out how worth it about solo traveler.
- I just ended up the study and try to enjoy my life by traveling. I'm honest, easy- going, humorous, independent, hard - working and quick adaptable. I have no religion however I do respect the other people's culture, privacy and would like to learn the new culture as well.
- Love to talk and share the stories I traveled even though it's not that much. I've left Vietnam for a couple years, just returned Vietnam so I'm not ready to host any friends now, however I'm willing to hang out with any surfers who want to meet up and share stories from your countries.
- Love animal but don't have enough time to raise my own one. Be excited to talk about animal science especially, how to manage a hog farm as well as a cow farm
- Always want to have a party with my friends in some occcasions and after the exams.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I realized that I love traveling when I decided to study abroad in Israel. That is a mystery country ever with amazing Jewish people.
I heard about couchsurfing from the guidebook written by Huyen Chip, Vietnamese girl, who traveled to more than 30 countries in 5 different continents. Now, I just got done my study so I think I could spend time on traveling though.
- farm animals
- exploring new places
- free party
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: American country music, Pop Vietnam, Thai music
- Movies: American action and comedy movies
- Books: Start-up nation, The art of happiness
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Explored Tel Aviv, Israel lonely to figure it out the Vietnamese Embassy and Mediterranean Sea.
-Enjoyed swimming similar to floating at Dead Sea
- Tremp (Hitchhiking) from Arava (Negev Desert) to Haifa city and enjoyed a 3 days trip combined with a conference in Technion IIT
- Lost the way in the desert at night
Teach, Learn, Share
-Exchange English, Vietnamese and Thai.
- Willing to learn and enjoy everything interesting and new from host. Especially, like to try all traditional and spicy food from places I travel to.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Friendly, honest, humorous and sharing the stories about some places I traveled to
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Israel, Laos, Singapore, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Israel, United States, Viet Nam