- 0% response rate
- Last login 26 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Charlene’s full profile. It’s free!
A very outdoorsy girl. I like adventures, and all kinds of new things. and always being ready to learn anything. I'm always excited to try out interesting and crazy ideas, and wish to travel around the world throughout my whole life.
Try and experience it before you judge it!
- I live with my family
- If I cook for you, if will be mostly vegetables, so if you are not okay with it, please feel free to bring your own food.
- If I cook for you, I would appreciate you take care of the washes, and vice versa.
- Please take care of your sleeping area while you go out. Put your personal stuff away, because my family members may need to use the couch.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My friend Oria who loves travelling introduced me this platform, and later on I found there are so many great communities. I'd like to meet new people from different cultures, and learn from everyone.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Cracks, Crash, Lolita, Okuribito, Atonement, The Pianist, No Country for Old Men, North and South........
Music: the Beatles, Coldplay, U2, Snow Patrol, David Bowie, Paul Weller, Annuals, Jack Johson, Sean Lennon, Mika, Pulp......
Books: 撒哈拉的故事, The Great Gatsby, Pride and Prejudice, Mrs. Dalloway, Norwegian Wood, 伊豆の踊子, 禁色.....
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Cycling in Tibet.
- Boat jumping in Vietnam
Teach, Learn, Share
- Teach languages I've learnt
- Learn computer skills from people
- Learn cultural differences
- Share my living experience in Asia and Europe
- Share my deep culture understandings of Japan
- Share cooking skills
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Life experience
- Travel experience
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands