Not Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Charline.BE’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel and to meet exceptional persons =)
Hi everyone! =)
I'm Charline. I'm happy to meet new people. I'm passionate about exploring new places and experiencing new things! I am a very curious person so I love learning about everything. I have my opinions but I am extremely open minded! I'm spontenous and I love the adventures.
Currently I'm living in Lisbon (Portugal).
Ps: I don't want your facebook and I will not answer to anyone who asks me to add them without seeing them in person before.
*Va, vis et deviens !
*Peut importe ce que tu décides de faire, assure-toi que cela te rends heureux.
"Je voyage pour vérifier mes rêves" (Gérard De Nerval).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Talking - Hosting - Surfing - Meeting
In Malta, a lot of places in Spain, London, Liege, Lima, Cusco, Puno, Lisbon, Porto, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Bristol and Bournemouth still now...
Traveling: I will like seeing and discovering the whole world and all the beauties hidden from our planet!
Culture: Every culture is an interesting discovery!
Movies: Spending money and time on cinema is usual.
Theater: To go to see plays enchant me!
Sport: I went horse-riding during 12 years of my life
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- The use of the CS !!!
- Live abroad and discover cultures
- Travel alone and meet incredible people
- Have a natural bath of clay on a beach of Quimper (Brittany-France)
- Have to support 45 degrees in the shade!!!! -Greece
- Carnival of Cadiz (Spain)
- My ERASMUS in Seville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (11 months)
- Feria of Seville (Spain)
- Bruges (Belgium)
- See Machu Picchu and go up Huana Picchu (Peru)
- Put around my neck an anaconda (Amazon Rainforest-Iquitos-Peru)
- The view of Lima in paragliding (Peru)
- Start a master in Lisbon without knowing how to speak Portuguese x)
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like learning more languages ! Thus, don't hesitate to learn me words of your language!
And...I also like discovering the food habits, if you pass by my kitchen and if you have time, I shall be enchanted to learn a new recipe! :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Peru, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom