- Последний раз на сайте: 2 days назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Charlotte. Это бесплатно!
Reduce usage of plastic
Be a better person
I am a typical ISTJ Aquarius. So if you know MBTI and Zodiac, you probably already know 50% of me. In short, I am an independent, organized, responsible and goal-oriented Urbanite who is living in a huge concrete jungle but trying to take every opportunity to break traditions, get rid of constrains, hear my heart and free myself. Like anyone who lives in a cosmopolitan city, work, work, work used to occupy most of my life. Having been a workaholic for more than three years means that I worked more than seventy-two hours a week because I was engaged in shipping industry where things are running 24/7. I liked that job since it provided me food, clothes, and a roof over my head, but that's it. The point is I did not love it and did not have passion for it. So I quit my job!
I moved to Australia six months ago for working holiday. It is absolutely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life so far.
Many people are afraid of getting out of their comfort zone, or do not have the guts to make a difference even though they are craving for it, I am just glad that I am not one of them because I move forward.
Contradictory is the best word to describe the other half of me. For example, I am introvert, but I can be extremely active and high, sometimes. I am more like a home person and always prefer to stay at home during weekends. However, I am always up for traveling and trying to find any kind of "excuse" for traveling.
I am who I am but sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror, I just do not know who I am.
If you want it, you got it.
If you lose your balance, you lose your power.
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I get to know couchsurfing from a Taiwanese movie, Taipei Exchanges and unexpectedly, I did my first couchsurfing in Taipei.
- travel as a soloist;
- do research for my trips;
- watch movies in my bed with Ritz toasted chips;
- fishing with my dad;
- discover every Sichuan restaurant with my friend YY;
- clean my apartment thoroughly in every Sunday morning.
- interior design
- solo travel
- adventure travel
- middle east
- foreign languages
Музыка, кино и книги
Music: I am open to all kinds of music except Jazz.
Movies: Brave Heart, Everybody's Fine, Inside Llewyn Davis, About Time, Closer, Begin Again, The Hunt, The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance, Still Alice, Into the Wild, Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Inglourious Basterds, Sin City, Kill Bill, all Quentin's work and all movies played by Al Pacino.
TV Series: The Walking Dead, True Detective, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Mad Men, Revenge, Shameless
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Why is it limited to only one? There are definitely more than one amazing thing that you've ever done!
- organized a piano concert in university;
- watched sunrise at Phnom Bakheng, Cambodia;
- enjoyed amazing sunset at Uluwatu, Bali and Göreme, Turkey;
- sailed in a bulk carrier for seven days from Inchon, S. Korea to Qingdao, China;
- stuck in a mountain by pouring rain for two hours in the evening at Dambulla, Sri Lanka and "saved" by four Chinese;
- followed by a guy at Galle, Sri Lanka and "saved" by an Italian guy and his son;
- glacier hiking in Iceland;
- saw the Northern Lights at Tromso, Norway and Rovaniemi, Finland;
- survived at minus twenty-six celsius at Rovaniemi, Finland;
- baked my first chocolate cake with my host Max on New Year's Eve 2015 at Bergen, Norway;
- rode snowmobile in the late evening on the lake with my host Anton at Kiruna, Sweden;
- flew with hot air ballon in Göreme, Turkey;
- went to Lake Baikal during winter time;
- completed my 9,288 KM Trans-Siberian journey by train;
- hiking in Teriberka, Russia;
- crossed country border by plane, train, cruise, bus, and on foot.
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
- I have learned piano for more than ten years, so it is something that I can absolutely share;
- I am a good cook (even though I do not cook often);
- I am self learning Swedish and photography, so if you happen to speak Swedish and are good at photographing, we can definitely share.
Чем я могу поделиться с хостами
I can share my stories and you can share yours.
Где я побывал(-а)
Armenia, Australia, Cambodia, China, Denmark, Finland, Georgia, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Norway, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Viet Nam
Где я жил(-а)
Australia, China, Hong Kong