Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 21 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Chirantan’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore Norway's Fjords and Mountains this March (19th - 28th)
I'm a curious traveller and explorer. I want my life to be a long slow travel. My desire is to travel around the world, dig interesting people, understand cultures, learn new languages, try regional food. This has currently brought me to Berlin straight from home. I like to try new things, be it sushi making at home, sailing a boat, go motorbiking in the Himlayas or hitchhiking in Iceland… and I have many interesting stories to tell!
Be grateful. Cultivate optimism. Avoid over-thinking & comparison. Be kind. Nurture social relationships. Forget. Forgive. Savor life's joys. Commit to goals. Practice spirituality. Take care of your body. Eat. Drink. Make Merry. Travel. Take it easy. Don't worry. Be happy. Go out of your way to make others happy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Currently I don't have a couch to host people but that will soon change! I'm exploring Europe currently and would really appreciate being hosted.
Hosted and was hosted by some of the coolest people I've met. It's been absolutely fantastic so far!
Travelling is my greatest love. No, may be it's food. Argh, both! I'm a religious foodie and a passionate hobby cook. I love to cook for others and share the joy. I'm very much into photography too. I also like to have engaging conversations with interesting people. Beer is my favorite drink, well, so is coffee. I am passionate about my work just as much about my hobbies.
- indian food
Music, Movies, and Books
Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
• 16 days on motorcycle through Northern Himalayas (Ladakh) in north India.
• Taking a sabbatical from work for about 4 months to live in Northern Himalayas to volunteer with an NGO in it's efforts to rehabilitate 24 flood victim families.
• Walked from South Poland to North Slovakia through High Tatra mountains for 5 days after a snow storm.
• Home-brewed American Pale Ale and an Indian Coconut Stout.
• Hiked for a week in Chamonix, Mont-Blanc and Swiss Alps.
• Did the frozen Zanskar river trek (Chadar trek) in Ladakh, India.
• Spent 3 weeks hiking and driving around Iceland with people I had never met before.
• Hiked the Laugavegur.
Teach, Learn, Share
Indian food. I can teach and cook for you! I can share my experiences of travels in India and may be help you plan your amazing trip to this incredible country. I would like to learn about your adventures, travels and wisdoms gained in the process.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In