Maybe Accepting Guests
- 88% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Helene’s full profile. It’s free!
dreaming... longing for... living
difficult to describe myself :p. it's better to ask my friends how they see me!
i think i can be really enthusiastic, love to laugh, meet new people, get to know the story behind the man (or woman :p)...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i started couchsurfing when i was living in Mexico for one year, doing some volunteering work with children. i travelled from time to time and used couchsurfing to have a place to sleep, but even more to get to know people who lived in that city and get to know the city from their point of view. i had some really amazing couchsurfing experiences!
- in San Miguel de Allende: my first couchsurf experience; lovely lady who turned into a good friend
- Morelia: nice guy gave us a big room to spent some nights!
- Guanajuato: we slept in a student dorm
- Zacatecas: my dad and i could spent 2 nights with 2 nice guys who took us out dancing!!
- Beverly Hills: had a great time there with my host who showed me around!
- San Diego: slept in a lovely student dorm
- Paris: nice city-trip with couchsurfer
- Budapest: lovely city with couchsufer who i challenged to run uphill and he did it!! ;)
- couchsurfers at my place from Brazil, the Netherlands, New York, Spain, Latvia, Russia... and there will be more ;)
I love love love dancing and going out.
working with people is what i like doing in my career.
Music, Movies, and Books
i read Dostojevski recently (crime and punishment) and found it so fascinating! i actually don't read that much, but if i do it could be a book about psychoanalysis.
there is sooooooooo much music i like (especially if i can dance to that music), for the moment i really like Ellie Goulding and the album of Emily Sandé live at the Royal Albert Hall is soooooooooo amazing! also London Grammar, Rudimental, Netsky, Cascade and so many more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
my one-year stay in Mexico is the best big decision i have made in my life so far ;) so much i experienced and lived there!
What I Can Share with Hosts
a night of talking and/or drinking ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Cuba, Denmark, England, France, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In