- 37% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Meliana’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi! I'm from Bandung- Indonesia, lived in Shanghai, Singapore, Munich, Stockholm and recently just moved to BALI. Travel, learning new things, and meeting people with different culture and personality are ones of my biggest passions in my life.
I consider myself as an openminded person, adventurous, lil bit talkative and I love jokes. I like sharing about travel, politics, culinary, music, and entrepreneurship.
I fill my freetime by playing piano, singing, cooking, exercising, and sunbathing.
======REGARDING THE COUCH REQUEST=====
1. I live in a small studio flat. The Apartment has 3 storeys and 30 rooms. My room is on the 3rd level. Good for your exercise! :p
2. The facilities is : warm water, Air-Conditioned, Small Kitchen Table with Induction Stove and kitchen utensils you can use.
3. Since the studio room is not huge, and the fact that I've only got a bed which fit only for 2 people, you can stay in the same bed with me, unless if you have your own sleeping bag. I can host 2 people at a time when it is urgent. But one of you have to bring your own sleeping bag.
4. I am a pretty neat and clean person. And I hope my host could keep the place clean and neat as well.
5. Since the electricity is based on topping up balance, I hope you could contribute by saving the energy.
6. I do not always accept everyone who request to stay with me. I do see your references as the consideration.
7. I understand that many people on couchsurfing surf mostly because they are travelling on budget. But I would expect you to have a chat with me or go out together as well sometime. Not just making my place as a free place to stay. (Sorry but it happened once and it was not pleasant)
8. Oh, by the way, I do not smoke. You can smoke but please do it outside, not in the room. Thank you
9. Lastly but not least, there are free coffee and tea for you!
10. Please mention "Stockholm" on your couchsurfing request, to see whether you're reading the description. :D
Travelling, adventure, outdoor, cooking, music, sports, entrepreneurship.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : Comedy, action, horror
Music : Classical, Latin, Opera, Jazz, Pop
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ate couscous and watched beautiful stars in Sahara Desert , Morocco
And the Beauty of PORTO! :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you Indonesian, basic chinese/swedish, or piano if you want!
Lets share about different culture and language!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Åland Islands
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, Sweden