Maybe Accepting Guests
- 87% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ciro’s full profile.
stay open-minded (more open than minded)
or perhaps older than every turtle on earth?
I don't know exactly what to say.
first of all I'm a singer.
touch it if you can. I mean life.
I'm sorry but you are tooooooo many looking for a couch and, given that the good season in Italy is almost 'bout to begin, I must be stricter than ever in declaring - AHEM:
1) CS is about sharing, non taking - if you need just an accomodation because travel isn't cheap, I suggest you to stay home. Otherwise you can travel just paying, like everybody does. This is just because I don't manage an hotel/motel/hostel, which for some strange reason could also be free ;)
I'm a curious guy who's just ready to welcome in home some nice and interesting people. Which means people that are at least capable to read a personal profile and maybe even understand it XD
2) place for one it means place for one: not for couples, not for groups, not for barbarian hordes ;P
3) sometimes I'm forced to answer with a simple yes or no because I'm often outtatown and I can't spend my all day explaining why to everyone. Sorry. I'm not becoming rude, guys, I guess I'm only trying to being more practical. At least I answer, which is already something...
4) if you write me, please LEAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER for a quicker contact - I'm using WhatsApp and Telegram --> @tentotanto
If you won't do that because you're afraid that some unknown people will be a monster and perhaps stalking you in the future, well CS is probably not your cup of tea. Or maybe It's not the good time for open my house for you because you're just not... ready for it ;)
I think it's quite all. PHEEEW...
*** THIS BUNCH OF ANNOYING RULES IS WHAT I CALL THE GROUND OF MINIMUM RESPECT: I ASK FOR IT BECAUSE I'M READY TO GIVE THE SAME WHEN I'M COUCHSURFING MYSELF... TAKE IT LIKE AN OLD SCHOOL GUARANTEE *** PEACE✌️
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
it's always great
music, books, food, delicious wine: all the delightful things included in a good old real life
Music, Movies, and Books
tom waits, miles davis, deep purple, fabrizio de andrè, alice in chains, mozart, james brown, muddy "mississippi" waters, paolo conte, pearl jam, billie holiday, frank zappa, enzo jannacci, bobby mcferrin, bill withers... I could go on for hours...
books? tell ya next time.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In