Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 15 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anastasia’s full profile. It’s free!
Istanbul for MAY 2015
glad 2be here) I can tell a lot of things about myself but I think that there will be no place for all this stuff)
LIKE: wind in my hair, singing, long lashes, birthmarks, blushy cheeks, sunsets, joking, coca-cola, sprangles, piano, hand-made, kisses, Hollywood cinema, truth, birthdays, photos, ice-cream, Disney, dresses, sushi, dreaming, ice-skating, rain, cats, creativity, falling in love, sleeping, weekends... just world around me!
I still believe in Paradise. And now I guess I know it is not the place you can look for, cause it is not where you go...It is how you feel for the moment in your life. If you find that moment...it will last forever...
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm so happy 2feel myself the member of the great community of CS!!!
Not so enormous, but anyway - great life xp :)
Hollywood cinema, culture & arts in general
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - American Pop.
Favorite film - The Shawshank Redemption.
Favorite book - THE BEACH by Alex Garlend.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I've seen "Magical: Disney's New Nighttime Spectacular of Magical Celebrations" in 2009 in Anaheim Disneyland and it was absolutely unbelievable. I was crying like a kid.
- Me and my 3 friends were practically caught by police on the helicopters like Justin Timberlake in Friends with benefits, when my friends decided to go up to the Hollywood sign and take photos in the late evening.
- US Highway 101 going to San Francisco - like driving in the sky
- It is stupid, but - The Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. tour concert in Bercy, Paris - can't believe I was there - the best show I've seen
- Pacific road in a little town of Bangor in Northern Ireland - absolutely like in "PS.I love you" movie. I haven't seen the sea for more than a year when I came to Bangor, it was quite cold, but I was so happy to see Belfast Lough nobody can imagine
- GAY VILLAGE disco in Rome - a place where freedom, democracy, love, party, show and music are connected together!
- Sunset on the cliffs in Etretat together with my friend drinking italian limoncello and listening to the music from Danny Boyle's "The Beach" movie - the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life
- Snorkling with plankton @ night in Maya Bay Phi Phi Ley Island - AMAZING!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
ABOUT ME: Like parties, optimistic people, just life, culture and arts and everything that is connected with it! I'm working in pr in one of the most popular cinema chains in my city and it's an amazing job - the best of the best for me, cause I'm keen on movies and everything connected with commercial cinema makes me excited.
Wanna stay with a person who likes all these things 2 and thinks the same way) But I'm very communicative so I think I can find common ground with everyone :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Russian Federation, United States