Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anastasia’s full profile. It’s free!
NYC for MAY 2016
Cinema lover / Disney fan / NYC admirer
I still believe in Paradise. And now I guess I know it is not the place you can look for, cause it is not where you go...It is how you feel for the moment in your life. If you find that moment...it will last forever...
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Happy 2feel myself the member of the great community of CS.
Not so enormous, but anyway - great life xp.
Disney, Pixar, modern hollywood cinema, NYC
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - American Pop.
Favorite film - The Shawshank Redemption.
Favorite books - Alex Garland "The Beach", Anthony Burgess "A Clockwork Orange", Ray Bradbury "Fahrenheit 451", Cormac McCarthy "No Country for Old Men"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I've seen "Magical: Disney's Nighttime Spectacular of Magical Celebrations" in 2009 in Anaheim Disneyland and it was absolutely unbelievable. I was crying like a kid.
- Me and my 3 friends were practically caught by police on the helicopters like Justin Timberlake in Friends with benefits, when my friends decided to go up to the Hollywood sign and take photos in the late evening.
- US Highway 101 going to San Francisco from LA
- GAY VILLAGE disco in Rome - a place where freedom, democracy, love, party, show and music are connected together
- Sunset on the cliffs in Etretat together with my friend drinking italian limoncello
- Snorkling with plankton at night in Maya Bay Phi Phi Ley Island
- Watching The Godfather with the orchestra
Teach, Learn, Share
Like parties, optimistic people, culture and arts and everything that is connected with it. I'm working in pr in one of the most popular movie theater chains in Russia and it's an amazing job - the best of the best for me, cause I'm keen on movies and everything connected with commercial cinema makes me excited.
Wanna stay with a person who likes all these things too and thinks the same way. But anyway I'm very sociable person so I think I can find common ground with everyone.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Russian Federation, United States