Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cindy’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet and learn from people
I've discover what I tend to focus on :
- builing relationships and have deep conversations,
- aesthetism. I give importance to harmony and beautiful things. This is not obviously linked with materialism.
I really appreciate people who are able to share about their passions and feelings.
If I would have a lot of sparetime I would : watch movies, walk a lot, meet friends and learn languages.
I don't smoke.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Spend time with surfers while they are in Paris.
Set up an event for backpackers/foreigners in Melbourne.
- August 2011 : I met Cerise from Taiwain and show her a club in Paris because she wanted to see nightlife in Paris.
CS meeting - Quizz at Lion's Bar.
Monet's house @ Giverny with Kaye, Anthony & Devin.
I met Adam for some drinks during a DJ set that we both like.
Music and concerts.
Music, Movies, and Books
Wong Kar Wai / Jean-Luc Godard / John Cassavetes
Les Freres Karamazov, Dostoievsky
We need to talk about Kevin
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- A walk in a desert (Mali) in order to find the closest village, where it would have some fuel for our car.
- It reminds me of the concert in a Church (USA). My pen-pal offer me to go to Church on sunday with her family. The young singer was so into the song that I felt it beautifl. It made me cry!
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to be better at cooking. I like to try new dance. I am very interested in philosophy. I would love to know more about old civilisations.
And obvisouly, I really want to becomre multilingual...step by step...
Just let me know what you like and I'm sure I would learn something in.
- I can teach you how to hold your camera, some things in the industry of cinema (I've studied history of italian cinema). I can advice you on good films that you would probably remember. I can help for improving your french, too. I will be available to show you some things in Paris, even (try to) be be available to do activites with you that I don't know.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Mali, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In