Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Simone’s full profile.
I moved to Bergen in January 2020.
Before moving to Bergen, I lived 7 years in Tromsø. I was having a career in tourism before the whole cøvid thing exploded. Now I am studying and working part-time for the public social service.
I live in a small apartment which is still a bit of a mess, but if you have a good sense of adaptation I can squeeze a couple of guests in the "living room".
I don't feel comfortable in overcrowded places for too long.
I like being with people but I also enjoy my solitude.
I grew up in Castignano, a 3,000-inhabitant rural village in Italy.
At some point, for some reason, I started to pregrinate around Italy, Spain and Norway. I lived in places like Forlì (Italy), Logroño (Spain), Voss (Norway), Grottammare (Italy), Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain), Tromsø (Norway).
I quit smoking in 2011 and I quit drinking in April 2017.
My YouTube channel:
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
###### In LOGROÑO, Spain:
- Saskia and Kevin from Germany, Nov 2007
- Elina and Karin from Estonia, Nov 2007
- Bruno from the Netherlands, Nov 2007
- John and Liza from the USA, Jan 2008
- Jeff from the Netherlands, Jan 2008
- Alexis from Canada, Jan 2008
- Boule from Belgium, Feb 2008
- Lis from Canada, Feb 2008
- JC from the USA, Feb 2008
- Dominique from Canada, Feb 2008
- Meghan from the USA, Feb 2008
- Lars from Sweden, Mar 2008
- Daphne from Germany, Apr 2008
- Jacqueline from the USA, Apr 2008
- Xin from the USA, Apr 2008
- Aniousha from France, May 2008
- Alain from France, May 2008
###### In VOSS, Norway:
- Eric from Canada, Jun 2008
- Andres and Liisa from Estonia, Jun 2008
- Juliette from France, Jul 2008
- Céline from France, Aug 2008
- Gretel from Belgium, Aug 2008
- Alana from the USA, Aug 2008
###### In GROTTAMMARE Italy:
- Nazim from Italy, Feb 2009
- Robert from France, May 2009
- Dan and Licia from Italy, Jun 2009
- Lorencjia and Vilma from Lithuania, Jul 2009
- Pascal and Veronique from France, Jul 2009
- Erika from Italy, Jul 2009
- Gautier from France, Aug 2009
- Janis and Stephen from the UK, Aug 2009
- Flora and Sinan from Austria, Aug 2009
- Stian from New Zealand, Sep 2009
- Tom and Joan from the USA, Sep 2009
###### In VITORIA-GASTEIZ Spain:
- Hyunkee from South-Korea, Apr 2011
- Jakob from the USA, June 2011
###### In TROMSØ Norway
- Emerald from Taiwan, Aug 2016
- René from Austria, Nov 2016
- Sujin from South Korea, Nov 2016
- Edison from China/Hong Kong, Mar 2017
- Darwin from Indonesia/Germany, Mar 2017
- Alberto from Italy, Mar 2017
- Peter from Belgium, Mar 2018
- Martina from Italy, Mar 2018
- Leo and Isabella from Germany, Oct 2018
- Hector in Avilés, Spain, Jan 2008
- Elizabeth in Oloron-St-Marie, France, Oct 2008
- Marc in Argeles-Gazost, France, Oct 2008
- Céline in Beziers, France, Oct 2008
- Guillaume in Nimes, France, Oct 2008
- Fleur in Cadenet, France, Oct 2008
- Jean-Pierre in Aix-en-Provence, Nov 2008
- Robert in Puget-sur-Argens, France, Nov 2008
- Acidrongeur in Cannes, France, Nov 2008
- Valeria e Marco in Albenga, Italy, Nov 2008
- Ernesto in La Spezia, Italy, Nov 2008
- Jonatan in Gubbio, Italy, Nov 2008
- Roberto in Porto S.Elpidio, Italy, Nov 2008
- Frasaba in Pescara, Italy, Dec 2008
- Rosa in Bologna, Italy, Oct 2009
- Giovanni in Roma, Italy, Nov 2009
- Txe in Mondragon, Spain, May 2010
- Ricardo in Haro, Spain, June 2011
- Yoshi in Tokyo, Japan Sep 2018
Music, piano playing, hiking, mountains, nature, landscapes, reading, spirituality, travelling, food, cooking, dinners.
- playing piano
Music, Movies, and Books
I am a minimalist amateur piano player and I have a decent electric piano at home.
I play the saxophone at a very basic level.
I normally have music as background when I am at home and the genre depends on my mood and situation.
Milan Kundera, Haruki Murakami, Eckart Tolle, Alan Watts, Dostojevskij.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Camping in Longyearbyen, Svalbards 78°13′N 15°33′E
- Cycling from Logroño (Spain) to Castignano (Italy).
- Climbing Mt Toubkal (Marocco) Mt 4167 asl
- Hiking Kumotori and Shiroumadake in Japan
Teach, Learn, Share
I have been selling northern lights tours for 7 years in Tromsø. I can tell you a lot about that if you are travelling up north. I also know some interesting off-the-beaten-path hikes between the Sognefjord and the Hardangerfjord.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Norway, Spain