Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cita’s full profile. It’s free!
I´m 22 years old and studying musical education in Germany. My main instrument is piano. But I'm also playing Double Bass and I love to sing!
Because of my fathers work, I´m used to move around the world and meet many people from different countries and cultures. That´s why I have lived in Germany, Turkey, Austria and Portugal.
Since 2014 I'm living in Würzburg. I love this little city next to the river Main. But at the same time I love to spend time in different countries!
- playing classical music --> specially together with other people
- reading books
- animals, I´ve got a cute dog
- meeting friends
- travelling around the world
- classical music
What I Can Share with Hosts
- My experience from moving around the world
- I can try to cook .... Unfortunately my friends are not very satisfied with my cooking style. But we can try! ;-)
- teach you some german
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Oman, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Portugal, Turkey