Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Claudia’s full profile. It’s free!
observing the world
Just a normal person... that enjoy adventure, life, friendship and cultural interchange =)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
participating in meetings, giving advices when it`s on my hands, having fun and trying that others have fun as well
- I enjoy traveling and meeting people from all around
- I like nature, marine environments and the idea to preserve them!
- I love diving, ..travelling and nice conversations....( with a coffe or a glass of wine maybe!)
- Music and films from different countries
- I love to read about myths, leyends and short stories from differnt regions...ancient knowledge is so wise, we should not let it dissapeared!
- Dancing is also my pasion (even thought maybe i am not so good)- I would have liked to dance professionally, maybe later...
- Communitary yoga, meditation and healing traditional knowledge
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Night of falling stars in Barcelona ( they seem never end falling)with CS pals
-A so spontaneous hug and a care word fron a little child you do not know well.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can try my best to show you how amazing and interesting is Peru.
- I can share my (normal) knowledge and pasion for nature and marine/aquatic ecosystems.
- We can disscuss and share experiences about different people and places we have visited.
- Yoga tips, ayurvedic advices
* I would love to improve my German and French skills
* Also to learn more salsa moves XD and practice
* Would love to learn how to play the guitar
* Historical and local stories from othe different countries
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chile, Ecuador, Germany, Peru