Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 23 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Claudia’s full profile. It’s free!
Musician, reader, traveller, walker.
I like to meet new people, visit new place and speaking foreign languages!!
Let things happen organically.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Easygoing people who enjoy life, travelling and meeting other cultures!
Playing music, movies, hiking and always looking for something new to do!
Music, Movies, and Books
- Everything is Iluminated, He died with a felafel in his hand, Amelie, Persona, The Hours, Carnage, Melancholia, Dogville, The Piano, Le Mépris, Satyricon, 8 e mezzo, La dolce vita, Interstellar, Gattaca, Sils Maria, many many others...
- Beach House, Tame Impala, The Shins, Fleet Foxes, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mogwai, PJ Harvey, Anna Calvi, Gogol Bordello, Motorpsycho, Air, Beirut, His Electro Blue Voice, Jon Hopkins, Jessica Pratt, and many many others...
- Marguerite Duras, Albert Camus, Annemarie Schwarzenbach, Foer, Beckett, Brecht, Huxley, Bradbury, Kundera, Thomas Mann, Virginia Woolf, Mandel'stam, and many others!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- One week on the road in Corse (France)
- Camino de Santiago twice! (Spain)
- Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach a little bit of guitar and how to cook vegetarian food. I can teach Italian of course!
I'm opened to learn a lot of things coming from every place of the whole world!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Tanzania