- 0% response rate
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Clement’s full profile. It’s free!
I have a lot of friends in Paris, I would like to make new ones around the world !
I think they would probably say that.... I'm a very dynamic person that doesn't like doing the same old stuff over and again. Always in the mood for discovering new things, and I'm never tired for partying ! But when I sleep during the morning.... Trust me, it's hard to wake me up haha !
That is hard to explain... I'm not pessimistic, not optimistic either, I think I'm a realistic person. I say what I think, most of the time. I take the life as it comes, because I had enough of thinking too much about what I was going to do. It is true for my relationships with my friends or girlfriends, my work at the university, and my past work when I founded a company 3 years ago (sold this year). I often think : "Life is Life !" (and sometimes I add : "lala, la, lala !" haha ^^)
- Alcohol (even if I'm NOT an alcoholic haha !)
Music, Movies, and Books
- Shutter Island / Inception
- The Lord of the Ring (also as Books, all read)
- Monthy Python's / Marx Brothers
- ALL ! Classic, Drum and bass, Dubstep, Rock, Rap... I use to listen to everything, without lying.
- The Lord Of the Ring (yeah, I'm a fan, so what ?! Haha)
- The Da Vinci Code (and Dan Brown in general)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I passed the 2000 year and I'm not dead.
- I survived the 21 december 2012.
- I almost died in the Sahara Desert at the age of 9.
- I created a company at the age of 18, with an associate that had 17 year-old, without any parental help, and it worked for 3 years full.
- I came back from Haiti 6 days before the earthquake killed all the people who lived in my hotel.
- I'm signing up in couchsurfing.org
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Egypt, Germany, Haiti, Italy, Lebanon, Poland, Réunion, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Mauritius, Niger, Switzerland, Tunisia