Accepte des Invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 7 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Clement. L'inscription est gratuite !
I have a lot of friends in Paris, I would like to make new ones around the world !
I think they would probably say that.... I'm a very dynamic person that doesn't like doing the same old stuff over and again. Always in the mood for discovering new things, and I'm never tired for partying ! But when I sleep during the morning.... Trust me, it's hard to wake me up haha !
That is hard to explain... I'm not pessimistic, not optimistic either, I think I'm a realistic person. I say what I think, most of the time. I take the life as it comes, because I had enough of thinking too much about what I was going to do. It is true for my relationships with my friends or girlfriends, my work at the university, and my past work when I founded a company 3 years ago (sold this year). I often think : "Life is Life !" (and sometimes I add : "lala, la, lala !" haha ^^)
- Alcohol (even if I'm NOT an alcoholic haha !)
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
- Shutter Island / Inception
- The Lord of the Ring (also as Books, all read)
- Monthy Python's / Marx Brothers
- ALL ! Classic, Drum and bass, Dubstep, Rock, Rap... I use to listen to everything, without lying.
- The Lord Of the Ring (yeah, I'm a fan, so what ?! Haha)
- The Da Vinci Code (and Dan Brown in general)
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- I passed the 2000 year and I'm not dead.
- I survived the 21 december 2012.
- I almost died in the Sahara Desert at the age of 9.
- I created a company at the age of 18, with an associate that had 17 year-old, without any parental help, and it worked for 3 years full.
- I came back from Haiti 6 days before the earthquake killed all the people who lived in my hotel.
- I'm signing up in couchsurfing.org
Pays que j'ai visités
Austria, China, Egypt, Germany, Haiti, Italy, Lebanon, Poland, Réunion, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
France, Mauritius, Niger, Switzerland, Tunisia