Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see CotzandTeloyskie’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel with my son Teloyskie!
Me and Teloyskie are occasional budget traveler. My freelance assignments makes up our travel budget, so they're usually spaced far and apart. I work and save, Teloyskie goes to school and study and when we can we explore places here in the Philippines as well as some countries in SEA where our limited budget will take us!
That my life is unique and blessed. Though I feel envious at how other travelers take one adventure from the next, I too have my own adventures to make and there are also a lot that's envious of how my life goes!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
2012 was my first year with CS and though I haven't fully explored and surfed with fellow CSers, I was able to interact with some members, find people I know with the same passion for travel and adventure. CS fora have also served as a bible for planning trips and I'm grateful for the members who continuously share their experiences.
I don't have any experience with couch surfing yet, but based on the travel blogs I've read, I think I'm going to enjoy being part of this community.
Aside from travelling...
I love coffee, chocolates, cakes, sweets and good food!
I love the beach, sand and sun. I love mountains, hiking and trekking them.
I love books, books, magazines and a whole lot of different reading materials - I'm up for swapping if you have any! Oh I love blogs too!
I love movies, cats, crafting, people, pictures, music and life in general.
I love listening to stories, your stories will take me to places I might never get see!:)
Music, Movies, and Books
vampire books and novels and movies.
upbeat music, rock and alternatives, ska and reggae - anything and everything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
While exploring Philippines, some of the most amazing things I've seen/done are:
1. Seen pods of dolphins swimming freely in the seas of Bohol.
2. experienced the cold beauty of Luzon's highest peak - Mt. Pulag in Benguet
3. marveled at the Underground river of Palawan
4. Seen how destructive Mt. Mayon is, all my growing years, this beautiful volcano has been a constant onlooker.
5. Recently came face to face with the Majestic Mt. Kinabalu, it lures be back to Sabah with a promise of great adventure once I decide to scale her!
Teach, Learn, Share
There are things to prepare for when travelling/backpacking. Mine as listed here (http://qtcotzkie.blogspot.com/2012/08/7-things-i-prepare-for-when-backpacking.html) goes like:
1. Prepare to get lost
2. Prepare to get down and dirty
3. Prepare to be unconventional
4. Prepare to be shocked and frustrated (sometimes)
5. Prepare to welcome strange new sights, smell, tastes and culture.
6. Prepare to be intoxicated..
7. Prepare to fall in love -
(8) Prepare to have the time of your life (Pinay Travel Junkie)
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In