Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Martin ’s full profile.
CURRENT MISSION: To Grow and To Give.
- I enjoy being active: so I enjoy to laugh, to do sports (go running, ride bicyle, go swimming, did KravMaga and TaeKwonDo) , to do cultural events
-I started to do yoga (I dont consider it as a sport, and love to learn more about it)
-I love the exchange of ideas and thoughts (in a curious manner)
- I am a Boy Scout and was a group leader for many years, now I am more with adult scouts. I truly believe in the Boy Scout Spirit
- reliable, forward,polite easy to hang around with
- not waiting to lend a hand (Boy Scout spirit). So just include me in your daily routine or others works that need to get done. Seriously, this is in my understanding the best way to learn about cultures. So by doing this you do me a favor.
- say more often "yes" than "no"
- willing to learn new ideas, to try what I haven't done before (e.g. horseback riding :-) )
- All we receive in life comes from the hand of others
- You can lose the battle, but never lose the lesson
- Everything will turn out fine, or to the better. And nothing happens without a cause
- True change happens at the end of your comfort zone
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- when visiting cities I usually get in touch with CS to get the local perspective instead of the tourists-outsider view // always worked perfect!!!
- offering the same for Berlin
- many. From just hanging out to visiting, and hosting
TO STAY WITH ME
- please consider that I am a traveling consultant, which mean I am not always able to give a early confirmation. So you best ask in short notice or one/two weeks in advance
- the likely-hood of sleeping on this great and comfy couch of mine increases dramatically towards the weekend, but mostly stops abruptly on Mondays
-Plus you increase you chance of being hosted providing a complete profile, having references, being on CS for more than just your recent trip (which usually just indicates that you want to save costs) and offering others your couch.
- people, storys and fun time
- be part of the regular life in the host country
Music, Movies, and Books
I enjoy life because I offers so many expierences. To change how you think, behave and feel.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
the priviledge to say "been around the world" and "been there, done that", and to realize that there is just some much more to discover!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to share the wonderful city of Berlin with you. And like I said I want to grow. So I am looking forward to get to know more about you, your culture and your language. No need to bring a gift with you. Just bring your wonderful self and time. ***Write in topic line or message header "Be prepared"***So I know you read my profile. Would be cool if you tell me what I can learn from you :-)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My spirit, I lend a hand where ever I can and sometimes I am just there.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, United States