Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Millo’s full profile. It’s free!
To have the most unusual life !
I'm a young guy who want to enjoy life as much as possible. I'm open minded, friendly and curious.
I hate every day life routine, that's why I try to make everyday different.I really like to live new experiences complitly unusual.
For those reasons, I love to party, to meet new people from different backgournd, to improvise music with others, to travel and explore new places; to feel free, young and powerfull ; to enrich myself with all those experiences and to exhange it.
Don't dream your life, live your dreams
I think that happiness is everywhere. Every things around us is wonderfull, sun, forest, sea, people, cultures ... but we never use time to take care about it. We just have to take the time to open our eyes to observe those things and to enjoy it!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Couchsurfing is one of the best way to travel. I complitly agree on this principle and I am always up to help foreigners. I used to host travelers for 3 years and then I did begin my own trip, I became the one who was hosted :) I think than during a couchsurfing experience, it is important to share culture, knowledges and experience !
I've host :
- 9 Polishs people for one evening party
- 8 Quebeckers for one week to present them nice things in our place
- 3 Bulgarians for one week who wanted to see the cinema festival of Annecy
- 1 Polish who wanted to Travel accross France for one week
- 2 Frenches people for 2 weeks who was looking for jobs in our region
- 2 Germans, 1 English, 1 Spanish and 1 Lituanian for one evening party
- 1 French, 2 Romanian, Danish and 1 Slovac for one evening party
I've surfed :
- In Dublin for one night
- In Galway for one week
- In Edinburgh for one week
- In Glasgow for one night
- In Zagreb differents times for one week end
- In Rijeka differents times for one week end
- In Barcelona differents times for a "Caffee"
- In Zadar for one Week end
- In Beograd for one week
- In France in many different places ..
- Music (piano)
- Juggleling (Devil stick)
- New meetings
- Having a lot of fun !!!
Music, Movies, and Books
Music : Swing, Blues, Gispy Jazz ...
Movie and book : Science fiction, Fantaisy, Adventure and Philosophical staffs
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walking alone across the jungle of thaïland when I was 11. It was a wonderfull moment !
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach how to play the piano
I can teach things about nature
I can teach how to juggle with the devil stick
I want to lurn Dancing (Rock, boogie woogie)
I want to lurn more about Music
I want to improve my English, Spanish, Portuguese, Serbo-Croatian
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, England, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Croatia, France, Slovenia