Maybe Accepting Guests
- 88% response rate
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ildar’s full profile.
To hug the Universe
A drop that has left the Ocean for a very short moment...
Turn your Mind over to your Heart and you'll find answers to all of your questions...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host and travel.
I meditate, love reading, traveling and trying new things, doing sports and meeting new people... I am passionate about human physiology and psychology
Music, Movies, and Books
A myriad of "favourites"...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Meditating atop of Arunachala Mountain in Thiruvannamalai (India)
- Swimming in Yukon river (Alaska)
- Spending time in breath-taking Gaustatoppen and Preikestolen (Norway)
- Trekking the snowy mountains of Grindewald (Switzerland)
- Petting 200 y.o. turtles in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- Enjoying the salty aroma of the Northern Sea (Denmark)
- Camping in Kamyane Selo and Denyshi (Ukraine)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, India, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, United States