Not Accepting Guests
- 83% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cyril’s full profile. It’s free!
see the 1007 properties of The World Heritage List (109 for the moment!)
I have a logical mind and sensitive soul.... i am openhearted,spontaneous, and joyful.
I was born in lyon and i always live in this town so i can show you all what you want to see...
i live with Anne-Laure, my girlfriend, who is an interior designer and with our son, Nahé, born in august 2009!
Anne-Laure doesn't speak english very well, so if you speak a little french, it will be better !!!
I considere Couchsurfing like a magical way to meet and to learn about people and if you come to my house, i'll host you like a friend that i have not seen since a long time.
And i really love beers and wine !!!!
Ps : we don't have a room for you, so you sleep in the living room and we have a son ... Then, do not hope to sleep late in the morning!
Carpe Diem, profitez du jour présent et que vos vies soient extraordinaires...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1) January 2008 : Peter in Berlin - Germany
2) March 2008 : Romain in Luxembourg-city - Luxembourg
3) March 2008 : Ralf in Köln - Germany
4) June 2008 : Joaquim in Porto - Portugal
5) September 2008 : Fernando in Buenos Aires - Argentina
6) Mars 2010 : Licio, Cristina and Camilla in Torino - Italie
1) February 2008 : Louis from Montreal - Quebec
2) March 2008 : Victor et Thomas from Rouen - France
3) April 2008 : Santiago from Barcelone - Spain
4) May 2008 : Mathieu from Saguenay - Quebec
5) June 2008 Eve et Ying from Singapore - Singapore
6) August 2008 Fabienne, Daniel, Mathilde and Léonie from Sion - Switzerland
7) August 2008 : Matthias and Johannes from Leipzig - Germany
8) October 2008 : Judite et Marta from Porto - Portugal
9) January 2009 : Daniela et Fabrizio from Roma and Torino - Italie
10) June 2009 : Julie from Montréal - Quebec
11) June 2009 : Christophe from Paris - France
12) February 2010 : Sita from Leuven - Belgique
13) July 2010 : Véronique from Montréal - Quebec
14) August 2014 : Licio, Cristina and Camilla from Torino - Italie
travel, sports, drink, going out, meet people...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
see 109 properties of The World Heritage List
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mali, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In