Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniel’s full profile.
I am a very talkative guy ,who is very spontaneous, likes to go out or contact random people to have a nice chat or a good experience /laugh . You ll never see me sulking somewhere.
On the contrary, I am a calm guy and like deep and thoughful conversations.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to experience the people, the culture and the atmosphere on my travels. To see the diversity of the world and share the feeling, that we all are a part of something important and we can live in peace together.
- Dancing (everything, but mostly Salsa, Bachatta,
- Meditation and Self-focussing
- experience different views on life by different cultures, persons
- enjoying life
Music, Movies, and Books
wow. hard to say. I like all kind of Musik. Some more, some less... And it depends on my mindset. if I should tell some names:
- Kygo (Tropical-House = Relax and Chillout)
- Gorillaz and of course Bobby ( Reggae = Relax and Chil
- Systm of a Down ( Metal = Agressif, Workout or Running)
- Linkin Park (Newmetal = Casual.. but only the old ones)
- Aventura (Bachatta = Dancing just an example)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been trekking in Nepal for 3 weeks...such a beautiful country, such friendly people..then those huge mountains, and me as a small human inbetween.
Teach, Learn, Share
- the basic steps of Bachata, Salsa or Merengue
- how to fix your bike
Hmm... I'd like to learn more languages . Something outside of Europe would be nice.
Also playing an Instrument. I like to play my didgeridoo, I'm not good at all, but I love the sound ;-)
I'd love to share stories about different countrys, people, happenings on traveling tours
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good company? A lot of stories and languages, and a guest who is clean, friendly, likes to cook and to sozialise, but can take care of himself.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, England, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Switzerland, United States