Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniel’s full profile.
I do not like filling online profiles... But I have no problem talking about me if we ever meet. You can as well read the references that some kind people have written about me. They are definitely less biased than I am.
There is nevertheless some information about me here posted. And, in any case, doesn't every word I say contain a little hint towards who I am?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think it's a great place to connect with people all over the Earth. It can be hard for me to get to know new people when I am travelling alone (maybe I'm shy?). Couchsurfing helps me with that. :)
I have lots of interests and I often adquire new ones. Music is very important to me. Probably the top on the list. I also love making computers work for me (i.e. computer programming). I like learning about other people's interests too. It makes my list of interests grow every time. :)
Music, Movies, and Books
The title says "Music, Movies, and Books"... I'll try picking one from each category.
* Music: 森田童子 (Morita Doji).
* Movies: Nuovo Cinema Paradiso.
* Books: Franz Kafka's works.
Teach, Learn, Share
* I love my language and culture. I can help you learning Spanish or about Spain.
* Interested in Mathematics or programming languages? We can talk about that too! ;)
* I enjoy sharing music. I think it is always a great experience where we learn from each other and grow in the process. If you are interested in music theory, that is a topic that I really enjoy too.
* I guess I can tell you things about my boring life as well!
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Spain, United States