Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Darren’s full profile.
Generally I am a dull person who like staying home, staring at the wall, dreaming to live as a wayfaring stranger. Love traveling, feeling the hum of the city through the soles of my shoes.
Always do things spontaneously, as living as planned always ruins that magic feeling.
After all, you're still welcome to spend some times with the boring me.
Tell me how bored are you and maybe I will host you :)
Kindness is a boomerang. I throw it out, it spins everyone out and always returns in one way or another.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
First know CS through a blogger, we met up only after few years we knew each other but then an immediate good friend.
Like making friends, sharing and listening others life's stories and experiences.
Indie music - Lomography - Blogging - Postcards - Acrylic Painting
- A jack of all trades, a master of none -
Music, Movies, and Books
If the phrases "Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash" or "Baby you are gonna miss that plane" mean anything to you, then we are on the same boat. Am fan of the Richard Linklater "Before" movie series.
* Before Sunrise
* Before Sunset
* Before Midnight
* Sing Street
* One day
* The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Experienced one of the most spectacular sights on a night dive in the sea of Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem (Cambodia) with thousands of tiny star-like bioluminescent phytoplankton scintillating like a starry sky.
- Incredible real-life Jurassic World experience - swimming with whale shark a.k.a Butanding in Oslob (Philippines).
- 30 feet of cliff diving in Boracay (Philippines).
What I Can Share with Hosts
I share smiles.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In