Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see David’s full profile. It’s free!
Live life to the fullest
I'm always up for having a good time and building great memories. Give everything you can a go, otherwise you'll never know what you're missing!
I'm an active guy who works locally and intermittently overseas, my mates are a fun bunch and cool with including new people so you'll be straight into it with what ever we have on the go. This might be wakeboarding, trips to the local islands or 4 wheel driving in the bush to name just a few.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SENDING ANY REQUESTS
* Hosting on weekends ONLY
* No shows will be given NEGATIVE feedback. It is your responsibility to tell me that you are no longer coming. If you think that is unreasonable don't request.
* If you are going to disappear into the bedroom and sit on the internet all day then you are treating my house like a free hostel - stay somewhere else.
* If you don't have a phone while in Aus, or at least the ability to receive text messages, I wont host you. It is too difficult to host someone who I can't get in contact with when I need to.
* If you are asking to stay more than 2 nights, I probably wont agree. There are people on here who don't mind just having people stay around their place for a week but I don't do that type of hosting. I'll take you places and make you do things so it is a big commitment on my time. Keep it short and sweet.
* I'm not likely to agree to host people a long time in advance.
* Non of my cooking is vegan friendly
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
My aim for when I have a visitor is to show them the Australian lifestyle that makes me love this place.
I enjoy meeting the awesome people of CS, the more adventurous the better! My house is great for hosting so it is too easy for me to have people staying. It is from other travelers stories that I decide where I'm traveling to next, I also like the excuse when having guests to do things like take the boat out instead of work.
The great outdoors
- eating out
- outdoor activities
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, South Africa