Photos de Tom Wright

Profil non vérifié

  • Membre non vérifié par paiement
  • Numéro de téléphone non vérifié
  • Pièce d'identité non vérifiée
  • Adresse non vérifiée

N'accepte pas d'invités

  • Dernière connexion il y a over 6 years

Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Tom. L'inscription est gratuite !

Présentation

  • 8 Références 2 Confirmé et positif
  • Fluent in English; learning Spanish
  • 32, Male
  • Membre depuis 2012
  • a background of sales and marketing but now music, love a...
  • do we ever stop learning?
  • De Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Australia
  • Profil renseigné à 90 %

À propos de moi

CURRENT MISSION

to gather inspiration from every corner of this beautiful planet of ours then put it into music :) plus make amazing new friends along the way.

ABOUT ME

born in byron bay australia, I inherently love to play music (Guitar mainly), I skate board, surf and love most sports, especially extreme sports!!! or anything inolving a board ie wake booarding or snowboarding, I successfully ran a promotions and marketing company at a young age in Autralia so I'm quite out going and love people, I just about get along with anyone as I feel most people have something that I can learn about or from, people I know discribe me as very laid back but focused, easy to get along with but most of all people discribe me as extremely possitive which perhaps comes from my passion for life and no excuse mentality, a quote I strongly believe in is that "life is 10% chance and 90% how you react to those chances!!" also that everything happens for a reason, thus why I'm aiming to travel the world with near no money, long story behind why and I'm sure you'll find out if we get the chance to meet but this was exactly the life changing challange that I was looking for, I plan to see how long and far I can go abroad surviving off my own will, skill, character inspiration and inovation. I can't wait to meet people who will help aid me on this mission and exchange pleasantries and laughs :) viva la vida loco!!!!

PHILOSOPHY

Treat people how you wish to be treated.
Life is all about energy, you get back the same energy that you put out.
Tough times never last but tough people do.
If you want something, go get it and don't make excuses until it's done.

Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing

HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING

I'm new to couch surfing but I love the idea and look forward to meeting people and passing on new learnings and experiances, I also look forward to hosting when I eventually return to australia.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

although I'm new to this site, I traveled the 1st 4 months of central and a part of south america with my sister megan who has a profile and we stayed with a champion called Nate Bunger in cali colombia, apart from that the only couches I've surfed is that of friends or friends of friends aside from the odd disoriantated morning after a MASSIVE night out :) lol

Centres d'intérêt

food, people, music, guitar, extreme sports, the beach, travel, languages, dancing and partying, LIFE!!

  • dancing
  • dining
  • cooking
  • running
  • partying
  • traveling
  • socializing
  • music
  • guitar
  • surfing
  • snowboarding
  • sports
  • extreme sports
  • languages
  • beaches

Morceaux de musique, films et livres

Music; Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, buena vista social club, trent moller, justice, muse, Korn, Talib Kwali, Black eyed peas, direct influence, bob marly, erykah badu, onelove, eminem, red hot chilli peppers, pink floyd, crystal castle, wyclef, john butler, incubus, the beatles, michael jackson, jackson 5, jerrasic 5, tenacious d, I could go on for ever there are so many amazing artists out there!!

Movies; love just about anything with Johnny dept in it however I don´t remember movies as much but a few I can think of right now would be, fear and loathing in las vegas, inception, million dollar baby, the rock, the wizard of Oz, The anchor man!! hmmm yeah that'll do for now.

Books; all the harry potters ( yeah I´m not afraid to admit it), the life of Pi, a million little pieces, to kill a mocking bird.

Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue

I've seen more of Australia than probably 99.9% of australians, lived on the great barrier reef, the wild cape york, the sunshine coast, the south east coast, the great ocean road, the simpson desert, ayers rock, kings canion, the great dividing range, the great Australian bite, alice springs, madaranca springs, the hand river, mitchel river, melbourne, sydney, brisbane, gold coast, surfers paridise, cairnes, townsville, adelaide, perth, darwin, hobart, you name it, if it's in australia chances are I've been there.Mainly because I love to travel, but partly because my dad was a musician, and partly because I was running my own marketing company which involved a fair bit of travel with up to 29 people working for me at its peak and earing over $120,000 per year, more than most doctors twice my age.seen almost all of central America.I lived with an aboriginal community of the land in outback australia for 6 months at the age of 7. I built the 1st room of my dads house in spain all by myself under his intructions as he had a bad back at the time.I kinda feel like I'm boasting but guess these are things I'm pretty proud of or feel greatful to have experianced.

Enseignez, apprenez, partagez

I love being involved in teaching and learning all of the following,
spanish, ( I speak intermediat)
english, ( I speak fluently)
all sports, ( have played just about everything but am always keen to learn and or partisipate in games.)
cooking. ( I understand the fundementals of cooking but am always keen to teach what I know or learn new recepies and techniques )
guitar/all music. ( I am traveling with my guitar so I´m keen to teach and learn but am also more than keen to learn any instroment )
capuera. ( I know very little but want to learn allot more )
dancing, all types. ( I know a little salsa, break dance and hip hop but love to dance and like to think I know how to move but am always open to learn more)

Pays que j'ai visités

Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States

Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu

Australia, Mexico

Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Tom. L'inscription est gratuite !