Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 9 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see David’s full profile.
I love traveling, raving, drinking like a fish and dance like a bird.
I have meet very nice people via couch surfing.
Hope to see love and common sense in every human one day (it took me a while to make use of this skills).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting nice people
Avoiding the hotel payment
Offering people a place to sleep and local knowledge
-open minded people
- healthy food
- other cultures
- art exhibitions
Music, Movies, and Books
Depends on my mode. In general I like everything.
At the moment Afro, Stoner, Jazz
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Fight for Human Rights in East Africa.
- Drilling water holes in refugee camps in South Sudan.
- Visiting many music festivals in Europe.
-Managing one of the biggest aquaculture companies in Westafrica (Nigeria, 2018- 2021).
- Living 3 years in Nigeria (Yes, unfortunately its worth mentioning)
- Hitch hiking in many places.
- Leaving Myanmar in March 2021 without getting jailed
- Getting in high management Positions with no, like really no feeling for grammar
Teach, Learn, Share
Everything is interesting.
Good talks and knowledge transfer is soul food.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I Like Cooking.
Sustainable food production
Unsustainable food production
Hitch hiking in east and north-west africa
Camping, travelling and hiking in Europe
A bottle of Wine
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Luxembourg, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Sudan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Myanmar, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates