Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Davinia’s full profile. It’s free!
"owner of my own decisions"
mmm well...lot of things about me...continuosly curious about life, happy to meet new people and living new experiences. I lived in different countries. I am not sure about where to go, but I'm in ways of discovering. I love singing and taking pictures. Photographer of different staff, and a good one when I really feel inspired, when you can transfer a feeling when someone look at it. I'm also passionate about Flamenco dance, and I think someday I will be ready to perform it.
- don't get stucked, continue doing things until you find what it makes you feel well.
- whenever u feel like a mess, STOP thinking and just Relax,...when there is no clear water is better to stop, take a while for yourself.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I like CS concept. My house is always plenty of people. I share a big flat with two other persons, so sometimes it could be feasible to couch someone.
I'm quite new but I'm ready to meet new people through CS while travelling, I'd love it.
- Continue learning about other staff
- Travel the Middle East for a while
- Travel Africa for a while
- Live in other countries: meet new people & a new culture
- Improve my photography skills & portfolio
- Record an Album
- Dance good Flamenco
- The most important: be happy with what I do, enjoy every day of my life, feeling satisfied of what I did and how I contributed to make something to become real
- Be able to live from what I do
- performing arts
- hang gliding
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The Volcán Pacaya in Guatemala on fire, simply amazing!!
Hang Gliding in Interlaken, Switzerland!! speechless!!
Teach, Learn, Share
people who enjoys what they do, who have passion for something!
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Bolivia, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Guatemala, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, United States