Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Deep’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel the world
Meeting interesting people
Having Fun :)
I'm ethnically Indian 🇮🇳 but was born in the United States 🇺🇲.
* I studied Finance and Information Systems at New York University's Stern School of Business and graduated in 2006.
* I love traveling, eating great international foods, and meeting fun people. :-)
* I grew up playing jazz music and currently own 2 saxophones.
* I'm a beatboxer too! - Check out this video of me beatboxing -
* I'm so extroverted person. But there are some moments where I can be introvert too and have to recharge my 'batteries'
* PHILOSOPHY *
* Enjoy the moment and live in the present
* Life is too short to take it all so seriously! Have FUN and PLAY!
* Traveling allows you to see and understand other cultures
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet new people and explore new cultures.
Every person has a unique story!
I love listening to people's tales/stories and sharing mine :)
* I love traveling & Discovering new countries ♡
* I enjoy playing chess, making music, talking in different languages
* I love being an entrepreneur and defining my own path
* I love doing yoga and the gym
- performing arts
- computer programming
Music, Movies, and Books
Electronic Music - ResidentAdvisor.net for live events and Tech House / Minimal Electro
Hip Hop and R&B - love dancing to this stuff!
You can check out my HypeMachine profile for recent tracks - http://hypem.com/djdeepen
Action - Epic
Documentaries about strange and niche topics
Teach, Learn, Share
-- I'm an incredible beatboxer
-- I'm a certified yoga instructor
-- I'm an experienced entrepreneur and can talk to you about business or strategy on starting or developing your own business
-- I'm open to learning anything - specifically on technology, culture, music, or arts.
-- Sharing is caring!
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Monaco, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In