Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 34 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ondřej’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to become ethnic Japanese and eat sushi all day! That's what's it about, no? :) Alright then, I'll settle for a gaijin in the Land of the Rising Sun.
In a relationship with Asian culture.
Actually an Earth-born human. Even though it may seem otherwise at times.
To battle and eradicate mediocrity.
On a more personal note: I need to become less lazy. Really :) Hopefully some travelling around will be a good treatment.
To any potential couchsurfers: get me outdoors, away from the computer, and have no mercy :)
- Fantasy and sci-fi, all the way since I was born (George R.R.Martin, you rule).
- Love computer games (Final Fantasy, I mean YOU) and music games (DDR, Jubeat and the millions of exotic Japanese arcades. Their creativity is fascinating).
- Japanese language and culture. Enough to start studying it myself.
- Photography. Especially of cosplayers =)
- Finding out how stuff works. Physics and programming.
- Martial arts.
- Enjoying a quiet time, drinking good tea.
- video games
- board games
- martial arts
- music games
Music, Movies, and Books
(JRR) Tolkien. Also spawned some of the best movies of all time.
(AC) Clarke. A visionary without par. Space Oddysey hasn't aged a single year.
(GRR) Martin. He refreshed the fantasy genre when it was most needed.
V for Vendetta. A masterpiece that transcended comic into novel.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Went to India and survived (although just barely).
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach English, C++ and C# languages :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Japan, Norway, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, United States