Maybe Accepting Guests
- 20% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ondřej’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to become ethnic Japanese and eat sushi all day! That's what's it about, no? :) Alright then, I'll settle for a gaijin in the Land of the Rising Sun.
In a relationship with Asian culture.
Actually an Earth-born human. Even though it may seem otherwise at times.
To battle and eradicate mediocrity.
On a more personal note: I need to become less lazy. Really :) Hopefully some travelling around will be a good treatment.
To any potential couchsurfers: get me outdoors, away from the computer, and have no mercy :)
- Fantasy and sci-fi, all the way since I was born (George R.R.Martin, you rule).
- Love computer games (Final Fantasy, I mean YOU) and music games (DDR, Jubeat and the millions of exotic Japanese arcades. Their creativity is fascinating).
- Japanese language and culture. Enough to start studying it myself.
- Photography. Especially of cosplayers =)
- Finding out how stuff works. Physics and programming.
- Martial arts.
- Enjoying a quiet time, drinking good tea.
- video games
- board games
- martial arts
- music games
Music, Movies, and Books
(JRR) Tolkien. Also spawned some of the best movies of all time.
(AC) Clarke. A visionary without par. Space Oddysey hasn't aged a single year.
(GRR) Martin. He refreshed the fantasy genre when it was most needed.
V for Vendetta. A masterpiece that transcended comic into novel.
Ghost in the Shell. Philosophy made flesh. Ergo Proxy. Released into the world.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Went to India and survived (although just barely).
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you English, C++ and C# languages :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Japan, Norway, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, United States