Maybe Accepting Guests
- 87% response rate
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Delphine’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm an open person who loves traveling (just like every other Couchsurfer I guess ;)) and getting to know other people and other cultures in general. I have been living in Lima since November 2015, together with my boyfriend who is Brazilian.
We are a multicultural couple that loves to share and learn about different cultures, habits and people. We love having long conversations accompanied by a glass of wine or beer and good food, at home or at a restaurant.
We love sports in general, but the ones we like most are volleyball (me) and football (Marino). We also try to go for a run each week but we do not always reach that goal ;).
We are addicted to board games!! So it would be great to share the joy of playing with you.
We are also very pleased to know new hobbies, so it would be interesting if you could introduce us to something new.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I was a member of CS for a long time before I had my first couchsurfing experience in 2012 in Brasília! I was so lucky to meet a great host that made me really feel at home at her place! When I got to know CS weekly meetings, CS parties, CS sports activities, etc. I got totally convinced that I'll keep on couchsurfing in the future!
I like traveling a lot because it makes me change my ideas. It enriches me and makes me a different person. That's why I also like talking to people from different countries than mine. Currently I spend my time playing volleyball, my favorite sport, hanging out with friends, making travel plans, finding my way in a new country, ... I am also interested in sustainable ideas for the future and I love discovering new places and having new experiences.
- international relations
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
I love a lot of kinds of music from all over the world. I like to discover new artists and songs, so please show pe some of your favorite music.
I like reading and watching movies but I can't decide upon an all time favorite yet.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- My Erasmus experience in the South of Spain, in Seville. It was a life-changing experience because it was the first time that I spent a long time away from my home country and I got to know a lot of interesting people and a different culture!
- I lived for one month in the Peruvian Amazon, together with the indigenous peoples of the Putumayo region, without having access to modern facilities, such as tap water, electricity, etc.
- I felt how it is to get to the top of a mountain (Toubkal mountain, close to Marrakech, Morocco).
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Probably we will be able to show you the city during the weekends and to hang out with you at night.
- Tips about trips around the city, restaurants, bars, parties, touristic places, etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Brazil, Peru, Spain