Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Delphine’s full profile. It’s free!
Travelling central and south America!
I am friendly, outgoing, i love movies, wine, music, love meeting new people and very easy to get along with!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My first experience Couchsurfing was in Spain (Sevilla). Really awesome and positive experience!
My second was in Singapore during a stopover and was amazing aswell. I loved discovering new cultures with locals :)
Then I had a lot of Cs experiences all around in Australia (Sydney, Townsville, Magnetic Island, Darwin, Perth)!
Music, film, traveling, meet people, learn about everything
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Tongariro Alping crossing
- Besakih Temple
- Cuddling a tiger
- Feria of Sevil
- Riding camel in Morocco
- Most western point in Europe (Portugal)
- Skyview of Marina Bay Sand
- Fraser Island, Whitsundays Island, Magnetic Island
- Besakih Temple which is the biggest Temple in Bali
- Alhambra, Acropol, Tour Eiffel, ... A lot of things!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach you French would be a pleasure!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Gibraltar, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Indonesia, Spain